WNS Global Services logo

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Showing all 2,623 reviews

Supportive and Motivating work Culture

I worked more then 4 years in WNS Global Services in corporate accounts team. I learned a lot and i enjoyed my full tenure. professionalisim and co-opeartive team. well comminicated for mission and goal achievement. In summary i had a very good experinece in WNS.

Pros

Transportation and copensating leaves

Cons

Pay was not that great.

Holiday

If noted 6 day lives after lost your job permanent and any basics no objection can't provide other any trust certificate similarly other HR management not joine againe so that do not work wns company no career

Pros

No free lunch

Contexte bizarre

Très nbien dans un contexte étrange. Direction très bien, même à distance.

Fun place 😝 very accommodating and would really like to work there again but different mananger

Campaign management very awful they don't care about workers and their personal lives I spent 2mths in hospital first day I came back was fired and they were supposed to pay me for my leaves and for the month they said I will not get that money

Cons

Fun workplace teammates. Nice people and less stress workplace

I made a lot of friends and had gain a lot of nice experiences. I learned new things . I met a lot of new people and taught me how I can be more an efficient worker.

Pros

Friendly guards and employess.

Cons

Nothing to say my stay there is nice

Awful - avoid if possible

Your under paid and over worked. Call centre mentality and told to just fob people off to get the phone answered. Expect no help or training along with no support from anyone higher up as they don't know what they are doing.

Pros

Cons

No help, useless manager, understaffed, just a call centre

Great company but not the management

Working with WNS was great. I loved my job actually but there are times that the management are not calibrated and they have the worst HR. During the pandemic when it was time to enroll my dependents to my the HMO, I have submitted everything before the deadline and followed HR's instructions but my children ended up not getting enrolled and I need HMO for my kids for security. That's one of the many reasons why I left. Other reasons, just the unfair treatment. They gave covid allowance for the people staying in the hotel but no covid allowance for the people who are walking in and working onsite. Wrong move on their part. There are also scenarios wherein I thought of filing a case against them with dole involved but everytime, they try to talk it out and compromise. Worst HR.

Pros

Great training, great hours of work.

Cons

The boss in the NZ claims account is the con and also the HR

Productive and good work space

I really enjoyed my working days.The management was very helpful to learn new things .They will help us very much when we are in stressed.The working environment was awesome.

Fast pace, long hours

Salary is not really market related.A basic medical insurance and you walk away with nothing. Employees give minute notice mostly, because upon working out notice period you get half your salary with no payout of leave balance and you're not allowed back on site.Team leaders are average and have no compassion for your family. As a parent your child may be hospitalized (todler) they still expect you to be at work with only thirty minutes lunch.

Good people but the advancement of carrer is not therer

A startup company they need to honor more people who works for themBut they were able to provide in time of needs, not a perfect organization but you can learn a lot of things

Jobs at WNS Global Services

See more jobs

Productive and fun environment

Treasury CMS and payment process. Automation of vendor master management and payment process. Implementation of softwares like OCR for process development. An opportunity in GST implementation. Friendly work culture but the pay scale was low. Good colleagues and guiding seniors. Supportive HR. Flexible Working hours. Good measures taken during COVID and work from home facility was immediately given in Mar-2020.

Pros

Flexi hours

Cons

Low pay scale

Training provided at the company was excellent, only problem is that they promise growth when they know they have selected their favorites already hence the reason why i left.

Pros

Training

Cons

No growth

Stay away at all costs

The most unprofessional company I have ever worked for, managers need retraining or sacked along with seniors totally clueless on how to run a team, bully staff, don't want to help but will make sure their bosses get the impression they do, changes they make are worse for staff as it creates unnecessary work, abuse their positions and get away with it, let the lazy staff away with it their excuses are enough to make a comedy sketch, don't ask for a pay rise you'll get told to do overtime instead, overtime is targeted also not enjoyable, pay is rubbish, not enough time to complete your work after calls but they'll be hounding you to take another as communication is terrible they don't let each other know who they're asking to take another call so all of them will be hounding you it's unnecessary the list goes on, do not apply for a job here for your own sanity

Pros

Cons

Bad management low pay unnecessary pressure

Great Company

Great company. Friendly environment. Pro agent. Very considerate. Great guidelines when it comes to process.alk in all I like everything on that company.

Productive and fun place to work with!

It is my first BPO company. I am thankful to be a part of WNS Global Services, they served as a pathway of my success in this industry. Having a competitive compensation and fun place to work with as a newbie.

Strict Call Center Atmosphere and micro management at its peak

I worked with WNS from 2009 to 2013 and it was pathetic when it came to salary considering the numbers of hours we slog our backs taking phone call in the call center, plus the senior management is very strict and does micro management at peak, it is like being in a jail with strict break timings, If you are late by fews seconds it will impact your performance rating for that month. If you miss your cab it impacts your performance, anything and everything impacts your performance which is not fair at all

Pros

Only pro I can think of is that makes you very dicsiplined

Cons

Many - Low salary, bad management, no work life balance

Save your nerves

The company has a “hire and fire” culture. The management is not approachable and arrogant. The staff is treated unfairly, a lot of favouritism takes place. Old equipment which doesn’t work properly and IT are not helpful, you have to chase them to fix even the smallest thing. No career progression and a lot of stress due to office politics. Minimal wage which is not reviewed for years. HR is not approachable either, you can’t go anywhere to solve your issue. The staff feels unappreciated and staff turnover is extremely high. The Company makes it unreasonably difficult to book a holiday and they don’t even care if you need to see a doctor etc.

Pros

Good location

Cons

Management, incentives, company culture

Productive and fun workplace

Its very amazing experience with WNS. I am really thankful to be the part of it. Nice place for work. The environment in company is awesome. Friendly nature of team leads.

Pros

Free gifts

Good place

it was a good place to work at. The only bad thing about it was some of the rude customers which is out of managers control. overall, good hours and good pay.

Pros

Good pay, no weekends

Cons

Short breaks

Horrible place to work for

Training was ok until you hit the floor and they expect you to work in SAP without any actual training.When you ask for help you have to wait extremely long and sit there like a headless chicken making ridiculous small talk with a customer

Toxic

When i started working here, the work isn't stressfull that much. They help you a lot and made sure you learn. The environment is realxed and chill BUT as the pandemic started, the company has shown their true colors. THEY WON'T CARE ABOUT YOU. The management is really terrible. Gave me so much anxiety working in that company. TLs are actually helpful and nice but the management? Realy sucks. So many employees (mainly agent) had resigned already like me bc the company is so toxic. They don't care if you understand the training. so fast paced and just overall, frustrating to work there. I feel traumatized working at a BPO company because of them.

Pros

Gain Friends that will help

Cons

Toxic management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare WNS Global Services with