WNS Global Services logo

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Showing all 2,623 reviews

Supportive and Motivating work Culture

I worked more then 4 years in WNS Global Services in corporate accounts team. I learned a lot and i enjoyed my full tenure. professionalisim and co-opeartive team. well comminicated for mission and goal achievement. In summary i had a very good experinece in WNS.

Pros

Transportation and copensating leaves

Cons

Pay was not that great.

Very stressful for a business who has goals and wants to grow in a company

Would NEVER recommend it to a graduate because it will be a waste of time for the person. There is no growth what so ever. You will want to resign and leave immediately.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Productive and enjoyable work culture

You will need to promote yourself for learning. As Wns gives you enough space to learn and grow.You aren't pressurised to perform. Performance itself comes from within as the work culture is so nice and enjoyable.

Pros

Learning is free of cost

Cons

It is not a place for cribbers

For freshers it is good for one year only. Here Management is different from other companies. So give your best to your job. For new comers this is good option.

Great job

Is a Great Work place, Work environment is awesome, nice people to work with, There’s growth opportunities Inside the company, health benefits are good, great supervisors and trainers always helping with assistance.

Pros

Team work, good pay

Your job is secure

During this whole pandemic not only they have not let go on people, like so many others did, but they actually offered more incentives to support and motivate employees. Most of us were sent to work from home and for those still in the office they took all necessary safety actions like temperature check, masks and gloves, sanitizer and disinfecting wipes for everyone, plus a person from a specialized cleaning company wiping computers and desk all day long.What it really impressed me is that management cares for the staff in a genuine way. Many of my coworkers have kids and with schools being closed it was never a matter of “you can’t take off” it was always “family comes first and we’ll support you with whatever we can”.After 2 years I was kinda looking for something else to escape from the repetitive work but after witnessing the WNS response to this whole corona madness I am not going anywhere else. The security of my job and being treated like a human not just a number it’s more important than anything. Life around the world turned around like crazy, I don’t know what I would have done without a job or having to live with a pay cut like so many other people out there have experienced.

Pros

Being treated like a human, job security, quick response to a critical worldwide crisis

very bad

Work is good but the management is very bad and working hard is waste of time. Informal people are much encouraged than formal people. Standards are very poor. over all il give 0 rating for this company even after working for 2years 10 months. People who don't work will be easily promoted.

Pros

nothing is free in this company

Cons

always long hours unnecessarily

It is good for only for manager, leads and am's positions only it was not good to associate level

While working from office won't give logoff at the time. It squeezes associates level people mentally and physically with the name of targets. In this lock down period the management was too worst killing the people by using them 24 hours. The was good only in the pay schedule in remaining prospects it was worst. In this corona virus situation people are getting viral fevers. But the manager say that bare

Worst experience

Very difficult to survive in such a negative environment which few processes at wns give to employees. I would definitely not recommend folks to join wns if they get an offer letter from CPS process.

Well, working in WNS is a great first job experience in BPO, I've learned a lot from this company and because of pandemic push me to resign due to financial needs of the family. When the company put me as a floating one first I didn't think to find another company because I loved the company. And yes, I understand the situation of the company however I need to provide my family necessities. That's why I need to move on...Thanks WNS for contributing my carrier growth. Hope the company can recover of anything.

Pros

Signing of contract is with pay already

Cons

Short breaks

Jobs at WNS Global Services

See more jobs

Great company

I loved working here. One's potential is recognized and career advancement is imminent if you work hard. It wasn't my intention to leave but God had other plans for me.

Pros

Great annual bonus for Management and Support

Cons

It's a BPO, so clients can decide to pull the campaign you're working on whenever they want, so your job's not 100% secure

Work Culture is very Professional & Fun at workplace

Job security is there with this company, work culture is very professional, Training's are awesome you can grow with this company and too good company to serve your whole life and retire from this company.

Pros

Transport is best, Employee centric company

Cons

Not a Good Paymaster.

Its a great place if you want to push yourself but its a very stressful environment and high call volumes

Typical day at work was stressful everyday. I learned to multi task and work under pressure. Honestly great place to start but gets very depressing .

Pros

Great working hours

Cons

The rest terrible

A very good organization to work

Equal opportunity to all, very good environment a great place to work for beginners and the organization gives multiple training classes for our betterment.

So-so

Good for someone who wants to start in the BPO industry as you will experience all the bad sides of the industry. Perfect starting point to what to look for in your next BPO employer.

Pros

Rank and file environment is very accomodating, highly preferred for newbies.

Cons

Unreliable management

N/a

Benefits such as subsidized medical aid, provident fund and annual bonus should be given to employees, but none of that is considered for non managerial positions.

Na

Wns is awesome but expedia process management not so great... However travel process is amazing but few people to help if needed. Overall not a gud experiencE

Terrible

Do not even bother working here because if you leave they will not even pay you and you constantly have payroll issues. You would have to run around for your own salary.

Hours too long, pay and everything else absolutely amazing.

It wasn’t too bad. Great management, great staff great customers. 9 and a half hour shift even though we only worked for 8 hours of the day. Safe to say no one agreed with that. No one liked it I certainly didn’t and is the reason me and WNS went our separate ways.

Pros

Great pay great benefits no work on weekends.

Cons

Hours way too long.

Overall it was good experience

This was my first job. And I was not aware about WNS when I called my friend I informed him that I got job offer letter, then he asked about company name and I was like something like WNS company. His reaction was like dude you got offer letter and you are going to work with WNS company and it's a MNC company. One of the leading BPO industry. Then I came to know about WNS. Yes it was a good experience with WNS

Nice

i started my career with WNS. Being a fresher it was a nice experience to learn a lot of things. Learnt time management. Very supportive leads and management is also good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare WNS Global Services with