WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

I have nothing to mention here. It's overall positive. Thanks for allowing me to review the company in which I work... Thanks a lot for your patience in playing with my patience.
Poor work culture, poor management, unfair remuneration, high iteration, no work life balance, no growth prospects, employees are the least of their priorities
Various client with client but mostly the process are relative to excel oriented and very less opportunities to move other process, Salary is also very less compared with others.
It was a good company I have learned a lot of thing it's useful in my life work life style is so good and and top to lower employer and employee treated as frendly
It is a good experience to work here and learn new things to improve my career growth as well. The first one who give me a chance to prove my talent. Thanks
Enjoyable work environment Nice transition opportunities Productive team meetings Good career growth Career oriented employee and Management Employee friendly environment
More importance is given to health. Celebration of festival and other cultural programs. Motivation speech for everyone. Place where we can learn many things.
Pros
Free cab facility
Cons
Nil
Lead member in the migration of Trade Finance project for WNS. It was a very good learning experience as well as a place where i could help my fellow peers to grow.
The most important part this company is a BPO, get outsorced work. Client changes every year, there is no job security, process gone you may be fired. Client oriented company, no much value to the employees. No fun activity happens in this company, you have to work that's it end of story.
It is pretty useful for freshers to kick start their career to gain their confidence, but cannot stick there for long.Job can be monotonous.Management can be biased at times. 'Just come, do your work and leave' attitude is preferred.
Pros
Friendly work environment
Cons
Lots of rules, personal life can get disturbed
Good Work Environment. Learning curve was not good for me. However, multiple projects available within the company to get more exposure and enhance your skills.
Pros
Good Work Environment
Cons
Nothing to Comment
There are numerous global clients and a lot to learn every day. The progress is monitored regular. However, we have some fun as well at work. The variety of work from US, and UK makes the learning really good.
Good company for experienced. Good exposure in terms of knowledge and skill development. Opportunities for going transition is more in new projects even for freshers or less experienced people which is a good opportunity.Transport facility available. Safe company for women.
Pros
Transport facilty, Exposure of knowledge, friendly environment.
Cons
No Overtime payment, no worklife balance, cafeteria facility not good, politics, HR will only be supportive to the management not employees.
There is no internal options but the environment and process is good for the employee. There is no event or team coordination. Management is good but there is are blaming with each other only.
Planned and worked under pressure. Tried and implemented new way for processing and time consuming. Learned Route Cause Analysis(RCA) Error tracking and time innovation done on process.
WNS management have recognized my overall experience and have faith on me to work as as Assistant Manager. I should thank and always remember this place and also had my first migration was happened here.
Pros
More activities are conducting by the management.
Cons
On particular projects they are expecting to work on all week ends.
Management Learning Good Environment to learn & work. Lynda Learning & Other IT training programs. Easy to Manager approachable. Updated Technologies.
WNS is a good company for experience people not for freshers. Salary is good. Working atmosphere is also good My process move to other location tats why am searching for a job
Colleagues are too good and lovable. You can;t find north Indian Atmosphere but still all people are friendly. Promotion you won;t get that much easily because other AM will make defend on you if you are team leader.
Invoices should be posted and DA should be generated. Then quality team should check the quality and then dispatch the DA to the principal. Then the payment process takes place
Pros
Provides rs 300 per half year
Cons
Low income
Friendly environment and supporting leaders and has a standard process and well defined goals. Can gain good knowledge and accounting skills. Has a good culture and people.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
very less pay and more work