WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

It was good but sometimes higher authorities are little biased.They will help you in whichever you need related to work but when it comes to understanding and patience with your process.they are not
Pros
free meal
Cons
short breaks, lots of work
The Process I worked for was not at all transparent, HR was uncooperative and would not provide any clear responses to queries, poor man management and no sense of work life balance or proper leave policies (no Sick leaves), unclear appraisal policies and unfair incentive policies. The employee transport was erratic and pathetic as well.
You will need to promote yourself for learning. As Wns gives you enough space to learn and grow.You aren't pressurised to perform. Performance itself comes from within as the work culture is so nice and enjoyable.
Pros
Learning is free of cost
Cons
It is not a place for cribbers
Very difficult to survive in such a negative environment which few processes at wns give to employees. I would definitely not recommend folks to join wns if they get an offer letter from CPS process.
Some processes are good some are bad. Everyone has a different experience. They have work work life balance but they don't give good appraisals or year end bonuses. They only believe in cost cutting.
WNS is a very good firm, and it give opportunity to people within organization to show case there skills, in-house promotion is the key of this organization.
Work life balance. Politics depends on your manager.Lukily i had good bunch of collegues. Management is poor Place is ruled by policies hence it is good but bad at the same time. No healthy bonuses.
Good organisation to start your career. Pros: Growth opportunities, learning, better work life Cons: Below average payout, poor transport facilities
Productive and flexible working hours, supportive team members and senior employees, overall fun and relax environment. Facility of food and cultural activity. Overall very cathartic experience under the tutelage of our senior employees.
Some projects are really good for professional development, but most of them are just mundane tasks like working on Excel or the like. The management is a real big letdown. Project managers (most of them at least) are not at all supportive and are concerned only about themselves. A lot of them are biased too.
Work culture is good, I enjoyed my tenure with the organisation and would happy to work again.. if you work well organisation provide learning and growth both. I joined as an associate and last designation with the organisation was assistant manager
Good to work even for long term Many processes Good work life balance Good management Opportunity to interact directly with overseas clients and stakeholders
The benefit was that I was working in a process where I get new learning everyday. There were always twist and turns where I need to apply logic to perform certain task which never makes it monotonous work.
Good place with bad compensation. The management needs to work on retention. Good work life balance. 20 percentage of CTC is bonus , that is not fair
how to work under pressure to enhance my skills and knowledge so that it can be used on a right time and also learn to grab opportunities at a right time .
Monotonous and very chill. Good for a start in the career but gets very easy going after some time. Very few perks. Salary on the lower side. Best Company compare to others best in salary ,work time, Holidays , promotions , paper less work 70% work is easy full digital nice to work here
I work in a team and I mind my Business, Team leader had a girlfriend of her in the team that she used to hung around with, and so on, work was distributed as she felt about it, and the decisions for action were taken biased.
I learned weekly payroll in this company as I worked only monthly payroll before joining WNS. Now we have run both the payroll (weekly/monthly) simultaneously.
It is a good company. It provide security of job, there are a lot of department in company like finances, IT, backend, KPO, BPO etc The work environment is amazing, there are multiple sift time day, afternoon, evening and night. What ever you want it's provide easily.
Pros
No there are not provide free let lunch
Cons
Only 9 hours sift
The company provides work life balance. A lot depends on management as well. Salary is an issue. A lot depends on the process you are being hired for.
I have been working at WNS full-time for more than 2 years Great working environment and minimum pressure. But pay scale is very less as per market...