WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

One of the most Respectable and oldest BPO in India.Management is always approachable, however you need to follow protocol.You get to learn a lot. Good experience.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Rotational shifts
Learned international standards from this company but very poor work life balance. Work place culture is nice and management is good somewhere they are lack.
Cons
Odd shift
One of best company, best manager ever worked. Environment is awesome plus you had flexibility to work on your own terms such as taking right decision for development of more revenue towards the company.
Need to increase the salary levels and incentives . Working hours should be flexible . Shifts should change from day and night . Medical benefits for deponds should be taken care of
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
Change working hours
Company works as a bpo.. Provides customer service on behalf of other reputed firms. Company is located in all over the world more than 20 countries. And have a good name in the market.
Good working condition and teammates are good. Problem solving nature by the manager. Various facilities are available to the employees. Good to learn the new things for the freshers.
Pros
Transport
Cons
It was good to work with WNS. It was working with fun. Working environment was very good. Management was ver good and always gave helping hand when it was needed
Stressful days with lack of clear directions from supervisor and not enough support in the work done. Working under pressure was very common with lack of appreciation
Management is not at all concern with the employee's benefits or his/hers work life balance. Never discuss about advancements and no Appraisals at all
To learn and function effectively in an organization and be able to deliver to the bottom-line. To constantly upgrade my knowledge and skills and make a difference in whatever I do. Being a successful in life & to help my family
wns has given me opportunity to open my wings & learn additional tools that has enhance my skills, and enjoy the work place & the Management is amazing.
Its the most comfortable and fun place to work where you will always feel welcomed and leave with a smile. It has the best facilities provided to its employees like compensations and recognisation.
Pros
Free Mobile Data and calls service
Cons
Slow growth
good company,work environment is very nice.people are very helpful. i have learned so many things my from seniors. wns provide training on different technologies.
Great place to learn, good work culture, not pay masters but lot to learn. good place to grow in the organization. work load is normal and flexible shift timings.
I have worked for only 6 months here but not much but yes the workplace was very nice and i got to know alot of the company and various projects we used to have...
Cons
This being an MNC the working environment was fun and productive. The management was great and all the managers and supervisors were supportive. I was handling a team of 25agents and this was a wonderful experience for me.
One can enjoy the work at WNS as there are so many plenty of things to do other than the assigned work. You have to just complete your work at assigned target which is very easy to achieve.
Pros
Extra curricular activities
Cons
its was the best place to work ,food people r and r awards lots to learn good company policy ,annual awards night fun place to work ,pay was good too .
Pros
free lunch
Cons
health care
I got valuable trainings over there. So many things I learn from this organization. How to deal with our international clients. We should have improve our knowledge not in only one direction.
• Facilitation in Ticketing, Queue & Schedule Change of Tickets for Travelocity, AMEX (American Express), Yahoo Travels on SABRE. • Analyze of Reservation Queue’s to remove unwanted bookings. • Handle International inbound calls to resolve client’s enquiries regarding their flight bookings.
Good Place to work. Learnt People Management and Communication & Time Management Skills. Got to into Leadership position for the first to experience and excelled the same.