WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews in Nashik, Maharashtra

The company was so goodWns it's a dream of my lifeWns is the bestest company in nashik cityI m very happy if I join this company It's a perfect in any manner
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hour
If noted 6 day lives after lost your job permanent and any basics no objection can't provide other any trust certificate similarly other HR management not joine againe so that do not work wns company no career
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Its very amazing experience with WNS. I am really thankful to be the part of it. Nice place for work. The environment in company is awesome. Friendly nature of team leads.
Pros
Free gifts
Cons
Work culture is sincerely pathetic at this company. Company treats its employees like vermins and cockroaches.Salary is the most lowest in the industry with no night shift allowance for 6 months and overall pathetic experience.
Pros
Cons
Low salary, no night shift allowance for 6 months, no work-life balance at all.
Lots of inner poltics specially in Tropical process, shipping logistics department. Worst peoples and worst management. No appreciation, no growth. People do not value your work.
1.It has been a great experience at WNS with a healthy and fun loving work atmosphere. 2.The managers are very helpful and motivates each colleague. 3.The only thing which concerns is salary, i think it was not suitable as per increasing inflation.
WNS was a great work experience. The benefits were great and the co workers were very friendly. The challenges at WNS were a decent schedule for new hires and the management team. I felt as if the other co workers cared more about assisting than the management.
I have less experience that's why I don't much talk about company but all management is very good. They give me training and they teach me how to work and how to behave good with other employees
I working in WNS Pvt Ltd for 1 year it was good experience for me. There extra activities Saturday is weekend. Work level is little bit stressful. Rush gor completing projects. Competition is very high betweey employees
Friendly environment Helpful colleagues Nice Management Good Canteen Facility Healthy environment Good people to work with Nice location and ambiance.
On my review ,while working in WNS . I completed different certification program. I find work culture is normal as compare to other companies. Just not satisfy with the growth structure as compare to salary and position.
Growth is slow and the balance between personal life and job life is hampered Did not find self growth opportunities and salary is good for the new agents
I had a good experience in the company. Supportive TM and employees. A very Good place to start your carrier. Had a very Good experience in the claims department.
If you are looking for corporate job wns is best option. It provides every benefit you dreamed as a corporate employee. Salary is satisfactory. Job environment is good
Its a nice company with the good salary and other benefits too. But work hours are more that 8. Canteen facility is there. Lunch break doesn't happen on time at all.
Working at WNS is always an experience to cherish and there are many skills which can be learnt if you have the right mindset....it makes the person tough and at the end of day one is ready to take the challenges head on!
Pros
automation at work, learn/apply process improvement methodologies
Cons
redundant work, training multiple teams, too many reports
You can work here only for temporary basis and salary will be on time. But there is no surety about your job and so much work burden is there you can also work on sunday if there is work burden.The one most problem is that if we leave company without completing the notice period then you cant go there again because its there policy.
Pros
Only for temporary basis
Cons
No surety for your job, No time management, so much work burden
Challenging job and always get opportunity to work on different domain. Get opportunity to connect with customer located in different areas countries.
Pros
Challenging job and give equal opportuity to learn and to perform
Cons
Job insecurity
The wns organisation is best place work in nashik and this organisation popular in nashik, pune, mumbai etc. This organisation 24*7 working on floor. There are lot of things i learned from wns global services pvt ltd. The working place is situated in IT Premises at nashik. Online working and feeding online auto accident claim feeding form from USA. My totally work updated in Client software.
There is no free lunches in wns. Thre is contract canteen and there management not a good for employee i think they have to improove there managment i thinl improve them
This is multinational company. I like this company but the fact is here is duty time is not correct..thats why i want tovl leave. The day to day shift has not change here.
Pros
Not free lunches