WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra

This is an MNC with multiple branches in India and abroad . However to grow in this company you will have to do curry favor to Managers. Your performance will not decide your growth unless you do flattery to seniors .A good company with more politician then good managers .
WNS is a very good company to work with.Job security is very high.I have been involved in various transitions in WNS and thus it has given me a wide exposure towards development as an individual.
Pros
High in Job security
Cons
Not so professional
A place where you can develop yourself, if you are willing to learn some good thing. Management was not very good for the process for which I used to work. Job security is not average in Wns, you just need to learn & move out for better opportunities, if you want to grow higher.
Management needs to be improved More. Atmosphere of work is good. Awesome shifts but provided to selected people so a bit disappointed. No faster growth available
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
There is no personal life if you are working in call center. Rotational shifts Rotational week offs. Bad Leave policy Low Salary Try for other departments
Pros
Makes you ready to work in tough environment
Good for freshers Increse your knowledge Long working hours most of them are pilot process Apprtunity for International transition Global process
It is the place which will not only make you to work, but will make sure that you come out with new ideas, and help you to grow in your life as well as in your career.
Here in WNS, Management is very supportive but the no new learning except supervisor learning and techniques how to handle a team and lead it with no attrition & constant improvement in day to day routine work. Alot of new challenges need to handle by tackling assignment work by client.
Pros
Challenging Enviorment
Cons
No New Learning, Hard Night Shift
it is best company but i have to leave wns because salary is not sufficient .its good company and the process also very good and the management is very helpful and the H R also very helpful but salary as per the process not proper so i want to help my family in this salary i not comfortable so i want to leave this company
Pros
rotated shift time
Cons
full time
Good Atmosphere for work .Good to work for great experience, nice place and motivate every employee for the feature. Motivation for creativity.
It is a pressure job because we have to finish within the SLA.I have learnt a lot regarding leadership and how to increase your speed in working.I have also taken responsibilities from my supervisor in completing a task.Guiding new agents on systems when they are new on the floor.Hardest part of the job is to finish the backlog within the SLA.Most enjoyable part of the job is when the whole month you work with over time and when you perform well for good incentives.
Pros
Free pick up and drop till home or at a particular point
Cons
Shifts
In the first month after certification I was rewarded for maintaining Schedule Adherence. A gift voucher was given from the Deputy Manager. That moment was unexpected and I was just not knowing what was happening.
Pros
Night Allowance & Drop facility
Cons
One will rarely get preferred shifts and week offs.
it is really super place to learn for to have positive attitude and how to be a team player have learnt from this company it is the place where one can work and enjoy as well
Pros
travelling
Cons
lond hrs
this is my first job and it was beyond my expectation. i loved it but due to my study issue i have to leave at as i want to work in central line.