WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews in Pune, Maharashtra

I worked more then 4 years in WNS Global Services in corporate accounts team. I learned a lot and i enjoyed my full tenure. professionalisim and co-opeartive team. well comminicated for mission and goal achievement. In summary i had a very good experinece in WNS.
Pros
Transportation and copensating leaves
Cons
Pay was not that great.
Excellent Very good managment prayers room every thing is good people are Professional clean cafedarea good opportunity to work grow and good good good good .
They provide you the complete training before you get on the floor and start working for the clientsYours seniors are always available to help you if you have any query
Pros
Free lunches and dinner on some occasions
Cons
Stress-free work
My experience with WNS has been really good. Particularly the management has been really flexible ans supportive towards work life balance of the employees. Had short stint with the organization but the overall experience was pleasant.
Good place to work .. you will learn new things there.. colleague's and management is good.. leaves system is good...staff is good... cafeteria is good...
An ideal company to work with. If you don't have lot of financial commitment thenbthis os an ideal place to work. One can get enrollment in various trainings free of cost through wns learning academy. Also it has good scope to groom
Pros
Training
Cons
Less paid compared to others
Job security is there with this company, work culture is very professional, Training's are awesome you can grow with this company and too good company to serve your whole life and retire from this company.
Pros
Transport is best, Employee centric company
Cons
Not a Good Paymaster.
I find this as a best place to work for. You will get salary on time. They will never fire you from the job you will like you have a govt. Job, and as govt. Job reason should be that much big to get terminate from the job but once they hire you, you became their asset. Over all one the best organization to work with.
Pros
Even the higher management people will also get connect to entry level employee time to time.
Good Management company.No salary issue, good environment. i worked on British Airways IAG cargo process.good behavior with staff. helping a new staff in working
WNS never lays off their staff, whatsoever the circumstances would be. Yiu can be rest assured of your job security and so about your financial condition.
Pros
Good shift timings
Cons
Transport facility could be improved
management was not that good but apart from that everything was fine worst experience with transport. due to the shift time, there was no time for personal time
I was working with wns for 6 months but they are not trained me on all the line of business. Peoples are freindly. Manager talk to us politely and his behaviour was good toward ua.
At beginning there are more things to learn,at some time you need to move on and think of growth aspects also. Work culture was good. Most enjoyable part was u get weekly 2 days off. ie on Sat & Sun.
Pros
Good learning experience
Cons
for freshers or beginners they need to move on n search for better prospects.
The atmosphere in my process Was friendly motivational.. Management Is really very helpful in every situation whether officially or out of office Good Trainers
I would glad to join with WNS once again in future if it requires me as an employee. Overall nice work environment. I will recommend each an every job seeker to try once in WNS for their bright future.
Friendly Environment for work, good experience in TEAM work , I like the company, I learnt from a lot from team members, trainers also friendly with employees, excellent company.
Wns is a good company to work with. It was my pleasure to work with such a multi national company. The work environment was very friendly. Also the team which i was working was excellent.
It was great working here. My Assistant Manager was very helpful. Training was very good. Trainer really helped us understand the application and learn them before hitting the floor.
I am suggested Wns beside it is good company no work load it is providing good environment good support good learn skill and you are more incentive. It is very good.
Good
Good
It was good experience working with WNS, though the pay was not that impressive. It is best for the freshers to join as there are lots of trainnings, career building stuff and lot of things to learn. Must recommended for freshers.
good work to place. They are good for service. HR Policies are good. Management also good. Transport facility available. Good working place. Nice folks