WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews in Alabang

Working with WNS was great. I loved my job actually but there are times that the management are not calibrated and they have the worst HR. During the pandemic when it was time to enroll my dependents to my the HMO, I have submitted everything before the deadline and followed HR's instructions but my children ended up not getting enrolled and I need HMO for my kids for security. That's one of the many reasons why I left. Other reasons, just the unfair treatment. They gave covid allowance for the people staying in the hotel but no covid allowance for the people who are walking in and working onsite. Wrong move on their part. There are also scenarios wherein I thought of filing a case against them with dole involved but everytime, they try to talk it out and compromise. Worst HR.
Pros
Great training, great hours of work.
Cons
The boss in the NZ claims account is the con and also the HR
A startup company they need to honor more people who works for themBut they were able to provide in time of needs, not a perfect organization but you can learn a lot of things
Great experience overall. The company offers job security and advancement however needs improvement on their management part to be more responsible. HR issues took so long to be rectified.
The management of WNS is poor. The managers, supervisors and even the HR are very rude. They are very selfish and the managers there have a hidden relationship with their agents so the word "FAVORITISM" is present. The salary has always dispute and they don't allow you to go on leave even you're dying or your pet is dying! This company really sucks most esp the managers, come on!
during my internship with this company, I acquired a lot of experience and knowledge in the field of recruitment. Also many of those people were so nice to work with.
A hundred and fifty hours as an intern in this company turns into knowledgeable and amazing experience. This On the-Job-Training will have a great impact in my future profession. I am truly grateful for WNS global services for giving an opportunity to be one of their interns.
A good place to start you career but if you have family to raise you need to consider other options as it only provides a not so high salary to their employees
unfair mngt. does judgement without investigating and withdraws incentives without basis. tl and supervisor does not care for the agent and does not gibe salary and incentives on time
WNS is a good company, but since I live in Quezon City and the site is in Alabang, it takes time, money and effortfor me to go to work. There should be at least an extra transpo allowance.
Pros
Have kickoffparties, family outings
Cons
No reimbursement for medicines with HMO, no Christmas giveaways (no ham nor giftbaskets)
Management is good but payroll is not since there's a lot of disputes. Hardest part of the job is when you're about to insure a house policy, and when customer doesn't want to settle their overdue premium. Most enjoyable part of the job is when customer is happy after they get insured with us and when I'm able to save the policy.
Pros
Free meal, coffee
Cons
RDOT's