WNS Global Services logo

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Work-Life Balance

Found 58 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,624 reviews

Productive and well compensated

My stay in WNS is pleasant and they really value their employee because we are compensated during the start of pandemic up until when we go back to work onsite. The only reason I left it's because of some peeps inside Ops are not accommodating. But in terms of the company's benefit and compensation there was never an issue.

Pros

HMO and Life insurance is on your first day and signing of contract is already paid. 😊

Productive and fun workplace

I had my good experienced working at WNS because the environment is conducive and well ventilated. The employees are compassionate, desciplined and understanding. That is why i will never hesitate recommending WNS to my friends who would like to experience and work in the BPO company like WNS.

Pros

bonuses, incentives and activities

Cons

overtime

Cooperative, enthusiastic and upbeat

Most of the leader if they do not have the right leader you can never an accurate answer. Most of the Team leads though they are new they are not sure about the answer, which is safe so they will not have any errors

Pros

incentives provided

Cons

inefficient team

Productive. Pro Agent.

The Company offers a lot of opportunities. Pro agent all management are friendly. Big help during pandemic provide equipment for work from home/work at home

Pros

Open for overtime/RDOT

Cons

Dispute in salary. Lunch and breaks is not on time.

Well, working in WNS is a great first job experience in BPO, I've learned a lot from this company and because of pandemic push me to resign due to financial needs of the family. When the company put me as a floating one first I didn't think to find another company because I loved the company. And yes, I understand the situation of the company however I need to provide my family necessities. That's why I need to move on...Thanks WNS for contributing my carrier growth. Hope the company can recover of anything.

Pros

Signing of contract is with pay already

Cons

Short breaks

So-so

Good for someone who wants to start in the BPO industry as you will experience all the bad sides of the industry. Perfect starting point to what to look for in your next BPO employer.

Pros

Rank and file environment is very accomodating, highly preferred for newbies.

Cons

Unreliable management

Its relaxed but uninformed workplace

Updates were always late in terms of procedure and quality cascades. There are times that TLs are leaking answers to monthly exams to get consistent scores for the month. Calibration in the process was always an issue However for increase of salary, WNS has the best appraisal scheme I have experience so far with increases ranging to 500 to 4000 a year depending on your TL's rating about you so you better be friends with your TL.

Pros

Free Toiletries

Cons

Unpaid overtimes and unexplained cash advances

A very good place to start in terms of understanding the BPO industry.

Company is stable. Health benefits is good. Morning shift is available that is why you can still live a normal office work schedule. Site has easy access from main cities.

Great Experience

Great Experience and Training for fresh Grad they train fresh grad really well and open their eyes on the corporate world. But there are some difficulties on the shift for me

Company was ok. But when they put us on re profiling theres no assurance if when we will have a new account.

Environment ok. People ok. But when they put us for re profiling theres no assurance when or if were going to have a new account. We wont have salary as well.

Pros

People and work place ok

Cons

Being re profile, no assurance when to have a new account or job. We are still employed but no pay.

Work experience at wns

Good management in current account A very nice managers. They will help you improve your skills and push you if there's a opportunity for a higher position.

my first call center experience

in philippines, csr-bpo were usually are in graveyardshift if you want to earn a lot you should work from evening until morning , thus health issues were alleviated, the reason why i also left and to be with my wife as well- catching much greater opportunities when i was on my second year breaks and lunch were usually late , much worse not being provided due to tight interval count. metrics were sometime impossible to attain, greatest part were colleagues- very friendly and easy to get in touch.

WNS is a genuine company

I have worked with them for 3 years as a lead generation associate. I am happy to be working with them but as time goes by my needs are changing I have to find another company that pays to what i need and want.

productive and quick paced

job roles are clearly identified. there are regular one on one coaching for continuous improvement. tasks are well disseminated and organized. there is also proper overseeing of daily task schedule to ensure efficiency and timeliness.

productive and fun workplace

Nice compny and nice management. Perks and incentives are attainable. With company wns lots of friendly people and nice work environment and fun, enoyble

Pros

perks and incentives

Cons

n/a

Good workplace so far.

It is has a good work environment, but stressful sometime because of changes of work schedule every week and sometime lunch and break is pushed back due to the calls on queue.

Typical at day at work, nice workplace and the hardest part of the job is only for working at night shift the most enjoyable part of the job is when i learned how to communicate with other co-workers thru chat.

The workplace and people I worked with are the main reason why I stayed for so long.

I really like the way they handle people. Also, the work environment is amazing as all of the people there are friendly and accomodating. If in case I decided to go back working in a corporate world, I would surely choose to be reemployed by WNS.

Pros

Accomodating staff

Cons

Nothing, really.

Wns

It is a fun environment especially whwn you get to know the people around you. Work and life balanced. However, TLs play favoritism and if you're not a favorite, your opinion does not matter

Productive and fun work place with videoke

A good company however they doesn't have any kind of Christmas bonuses or groceries for their employees. Friendly staff and approachable management.

Typical Day at Work

It is fun working with motor insurance, Australian customer are more laid back and friendly. I start the day motivated and end the day with satisfactory results.

Pros

Peers and regular day job

Cons

Insufficient support from the company management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare WNS Global Services with