WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews in Cape Town, Western Cape

Salary is not really market related.A basic medical insurance and you walk away with nothing. Employees give minute notice mostly, because upon working out notice period you get half your salary with no payout of leave balance and you're not allowed back on site.Team leaders are average and have no compassion for your family. As a parent your child may be hospitalized (todler) they still expect you to be at work with only thirty minutes lunch.
Don't waste your time working at a company that do not respect peoples livelihood. If you think i'm joking then I dare you to join that company. you will no be happy with your life at that place. Three months in a row pay issues. no appraisals. no commission for sales made for over a year.
Pros
Great people
Cons
quick to get you fired and slow to pay for the hours you worked.
Your experience at the company will greatly depend on what campaign you work for. Expect longer hours for international campaigns but slightly better pay. Many empty promises made by management that never came to fruition and no incentive structure made it harder to stay motivated. The best part about the job were the co-workers, central location and free transport home for late hours. The worst parts about the job were the petty office drama that even managers partook in, false promises for incentives and the general low-energy working environment from the lack of authentic company culture. Unnecessarily strict sick-leave policies and almost no option to leave work early under any circumstances, so expect to be treated like a robot. However, sometimes there's free popcorn and that was nice.
Pros
Free transport home for late hours
Cons
Long hours and low-energy working environment
Training provided at the company was excellent, only problem is that they promise growth when they know they have selected their favorites already hence the reason why i left.
Pros
Training
Cons
No growth
Training was ok until you hit the floor and they expect you to work in SAP without any actual training.When you ask for help you have to wait extremely long and sit there like a headless chicken making ridiculous small talk with a customer
at this place performance doesn't matter who you know matters more and it's sad that this is case of most work places. hard work in this place keeps most people in the same position for years because this job is not for anyone its difficult to do this job most days and with a job that comes with this high level of stress its not a good thing to still have unfairness because that's the kinda thing that creates a " i don't give s!!t" attitude amongst the staff and if things continue like this i don't think this campaign is gonna last much longer they are damaging their own campaign without realizing it its so sad
Pros
Cons
30 min lunch horrible management
It's a great company to work for, helpful managers, there is no wait time on the calls mostly my campaign was a bit challenging British billing but the more calls u get the better u get
Pros
Gift cards vouchers
Cons
Long call que
Management is really bad as there is no growth due to favoritism. Managers only give those individuals opportunities no matter how hard you work you are not recognized.
Pros
Working hours
Cons
Always queuing/ bad management
I worked at WNS for 2 years and it was great I had a good work balance I even became a mentor in just six months becuse I had experience, after my manager at the time resigned I was placed into a different team that had a completely different culture she was a bad team leader I was demotivated, so the it's a good company with bad management and this was at the Centry city site.
Pros
Commission and mon-friday
Cons
30 min lunch bad managment
Do not even bother working here because if you leave they will not even pay you and you constantly have payroll issues. You would have to run around for your own salary.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at WNS Global Services?
good place to work for, depends on the campaign your working on as well. very security conscious, PCI compliant. Good HR team.campaign failed=lockdown
Pros
Free transport, popcorn fridays, coffee shop
Cons
Worked some Saturdays, no provident/pension
I love their working hours but I don't like the way they change shifts without notifying their stuff. But it's still great working for the company....
Pros
No comment
Cons
No comment
According to me, WNS is not compliant more especially when it comes to labor laws and processes. Secondly, when it comes to meeting service level agreements with its clients, the internal processes are manipulated by employees, such that a true reflection of customer ratings is blurred. I prefer to work for companies that are transparent and live up to their values and brand.
To deal with problems on customer having their flights cancelled,learn and how to handle customers problems and typical day at work,was when getting a satisfied customer
During the coronavirus pandemic, they've been amazing. Keeping us informed every step of the way. It's a great place to work in however there is no growth opportunities.
Take agents seriously, make sure you pay enough money, Provident fund must be deducted Medical aid at least more benefits. Communication from Management is very poor
Great place to work at I'll recommend to any one to work. Very convenient where it is situated. Amazing shifts. Bonus Monday to Friday. The Campaign i worked on BG was great.
There are many things that I've learnt from them that have helped me. I gained tons of experience during my time there. Speaking to clients from the UK,helping them,building relationships and I generally love helping people which is what I did there.
Poor racist management, no support provided its just a disaster... WNS Century City never make a mistake to work there, the basic salary is good but get inside the building ooh my God!
The only thing I didn't like about the company is that the company doesn't provide transport for their employees but they are working rotational shifts
Good company to work for however the hours they make you work is very bad constantly tired and the shifts mess up your life had it out balance your life