WNS Global Services logo
WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape

Found 60 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,630 reviews

It's fun place to work at

I enjoyed working there fun environment gained al lot experience money it's ok for a starter management was great supportive list of training was done

Pros

Free pop corns

Cons

Long hours though

Learning experience

It is a call center environment where we deal with billing queries on a day to day basis. -I have learned how to deal with angry customers and what customer service is all about. -Problem solving and being outside my comfort zone. -The most enjoyable part about my job or being at work is my colleagues they make the working environment easy. -The best team leader who understands another's person problem and he deals with it in a professional manner. -Customer's who understand that it is the company's fault but unfortunately with get the wrong end of the stick.

productive

WNS is a fun place to work at it is just they dont have the benefits as I would love to have the pension and provident fund or medical aid.I do enjoy the environment .

Worst place to work in

The management is inconsiderate of it's junior employees. They are quick to get rid of people and pay absolutely no attention to the skills and abilities you possess as their employee, thus no means of growing you as their employee. I only stayed because I had a mission and that was to gain as much experience and then leave. I overstayed the six months I had initially planned to stay and it went over to 11 months all because I was scared to leave the job without another one coming up. I always tell people who want to join the company to not be comfortable because there's nothing to look forward to and by the time you want to get out, life's problems would have caught up with you. It's not a place to stay on for all the good reasons; money, growth, passion, etc. I could go on and on...

Fun workplace and friendly colleagues

Learned the importance of client priorities by been able to communicate in a way thats best understable by the client. A day at the office is to grow and learn from the exposure of the company. Grow as an individual for the benefit of the company.

WNS is a great place for a graduate that has just finished college or varsity to kick off their career. I feel like I have gained enough experience and skills now to move to another company and learn more.

Pros

Cons

Short breaks

the company is good but the management is not really active as it suppose to be might be the team i was put on it was really lacking but the company environment is really friendly

Pros

informative training

Cons

long hours ( on call even after your hours)

strict on dress code

rigid workplace strict on time & dress code otherwise very proffesional environment and support structure is great. i love working in a team o it was nice having a strong supportive team.

Pros

casual friday

Cons

working weekends

Fun work place

my typical day at work would be me engaging with the staff on the production floor , encouraging them to work hard for them and the business. learned people management and make decision independently management engages a lot with the staff on the production floor and when we have events. work culture takes a priority in my space we have a lot of fun days to make sure the youth in our company feel important and appreciated working with people everyday is very hard as you need to smile everyday and every time you have an interaction with them you have to make sure you listen to their problems even if you cant solve all of them i get to put a smile on their faces, when they see me they have hope that things will be okay as i always come to them bearing gifts most of the time.

Pros

free chocolates on your birthday

Competitive environment

Outsourcing is very competitive, always under pressure to meet KPIs to avoid paying penalties to clients, employees always perform at their best. A typical days work is to check stats, see where we are lacking and come up with a solution to solve the issue, I learn to be always give the best to make sure that the customer is happy. Hardest part of the job is that sometimes the customer does not give you the full authority or tools to deal with problems that their customers are facing. I love the competitive nature of the job, sometimes you compete against other outsourcing companies, its always rewarding to see yourself doing better than them

Pros

lots of activities for employees to enjoy, incentives for performers

Cons

24/7 hours

Good people/bad company

The people who are working for the company are not bad(team members,management people etc)HOWEVER,the company does not value the employee's well being.Reason I say this is because they treat their workers like pawns(high turnover) and to a certain extent I suspect that workers(more especially agents) are being exploited.

Pros

Learning something new

Cons

Long hours/Poor systems/Unreasonable expectations

Team leader

I had too much experience when I joined the Company. Staff don't stay long because of the processess and Salaries. If they could change certain people it be much better

Pros

None I can think off

Cons

Salaries, unreasonable processes

Fun and dynamic work place

Its nice working at WNS the staff the is great. Working hours are also good. You get to engage with different people every day. They also offer training for the employees. Day - meetings, telephonic discussions, system updates etc. Hard part - process are sometimes a hindrance. Enjoyable - recognition for work well done.

Pros

free lunch and team buildings

Cons

reasonable hours

Lovely environment

Wns was an enjoyable workplace where I was a call centre agent that handled inbound calls from different province's around South Africa to provide certain clients in search of certain company numbers

Pros

Meeting alot of new people

Cons

Place where you can kick start you Customer service skills

I have learnt a great deal of experience from this place. My communication skills have improved. My sense of urgency has been enhanced and that has been done without compromising the quality of work I have to deliver.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Pressure can overwhelm you if you're not accustomed to it

Productive Call Centre

Productive and KPI driven Call Centre. Gained a lot of skills and was introduced to the Call Centre Industry. Technical Job Call Centre Culture Workplace Culture

It is a very nice place to work in but a few things could be changed so that employees are happy and productive. Management could change the communication so that employees are not always resigning.

Fun and Lively

we are all hard at work on a daily basis. The long hours and shifts are draining and exhausting. Growth of the agents is important to the management.

Pros

Fun competitions

Cons

Shifts

Educational and Grooming Culture

Learning Something new everyday how to become a true leader Very Involving and engaging Prioritizing Being hated for holding people accountable Engaging with different kinds of people

Pros

Regular Awards for the hard work done

Cons

Not a good site to be pe noooo

Wns pe is ran like a family business between the ops they treat agents like slaves you get sick they send you to a sick bay with no nurse no pills yho

Pros

Cons

Long hours, salary 4875

Very good enviroment

Culture is awesome but communication that from top to bottom still need to work on.atmosphere brilliant but they don't wanna pay salaries but the work is massive.

Pros

good culture

Cons

communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare WNS Global Services with