WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Associate

Good place to work .. you will learn new things there.. colleague's and management is good.. leaves system is good...staff is good... cafeteria is good...
If noted 6 day lives after lost your job permanent and any basics no objection can't provide other any trust certificate similarly other HR management not joine againe so that do not work wns company no career
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
I have a good experience with WNS GLOBAL PVT LTD at work, however at every interval they provided employees development program and treat well with the employee. The environment was very good as compare to all the companies where i worked. so like to join again WNS. The most important part of the job was every when we complete our task before the interval then we go to play TT and enjoyed a lot with WNS that was unforgettable movement. i like to regain those movements.
Pros
We had a one time lunch when we joined WNS
Cons
Its ok for long hour
WNS was a great work experience. The benefits were great and the co workers were very friendly. The challenges at WNS were a decent schedule for new hires and the management team. I felt as if the other co workers cared more about assisting than the management.
I have less experience that's why I don't much talk about company but all management is very good. They give me training and they teach me how to work and how to behave good with other employees
Wns is a good company to work with. It was my pleasure to work with such a multi national company. The work environment was very friendly. Also the team which i was working was excellent.
I am suggested Wns beside it is good company no work load it is providing good environment good support good learn skill and you are more incentive. It is very good.
Good
Good
WNS GLOBAL SERVICES best company to work many activities, salary on time, weekly off,less working hours, comfortable shifts,learn new things good place to work
Nothing. Overall my experience was very bad with the company. As there was no proper shift timings, salary hikes, appraisal ratings and many more which made me to quit the company.
I work in a team and I mind my Business, Team leader had a girlfriend of her in the team that she used to hung around with, and so on, work was distributed as she felt about it, and the decisions for action were taken biased.
i feel good when i start my day with good helpful people.i learn more as per my side feel good when complete my task assign my seniors,good work environment.
Pros
work culture
Cons
extend shift when work more
WNS is good for freshers to start up career. However salary and grwoth is very steady & slow. Company do not provide any benefits rather than free transport facility.. Overally environment is chill ...
Management is good, workplace culture is casual and friendly ,good cafeteria though transport facilities can be improved. Overall great place to work.
No Stress Work, Salary Low, Good Activities for Communication Skills, time Management, No Transport Facilities, Friendly Work Environment. no Good Increment
Nothing to say. Worst experience of my life. Management is not cooperative. Typical BPO firm. Good to work with if you need pocket money and not for career . Not to keep any expectations like promotion or increment .
As a fresher not a good experience. Transport is pathetic. No proper food in cafeteria. Management does not pay attention to employees. Leave policy sucks
Pros
Not found as such
Cons
Not a good company to work in as a fresher
about company was super and management also super but salary it will low thats why i left company . there is no stress work but we should achieve the work and in a six months i achieve quality associate . that is my company
Cons
this is the place where i got lot of things into my bucket, great managers who make you understand what is required and they grab what they want by sharing new knowledge everyday .
Chilled workplace along with fun activites About airlines services and how they operate Did not get enough exposure to understand management Pleasant workplace Lack of growth to resolve queries
Pros
Mixture of both work and fun and other activities
Cons
Growth limitation
I started my career with company,I learned a lot like computer, system, work management, time management , how to deal with our customers or reply to customer via mail etc. The hardest part of the job is target and you have to concentrate on your efficiency, productivity, accuracy. i
- Colleagues who help you with the process, quite friendly - Team Work - Flexibility - Personalized on-job training - Understandable - You can adjust your shift timings if there's any health or vulnerabilities you're facing - Food Coupons provided - Fun on the floor over the weekends or on Fridays'