WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Associate in Mumbai, Maharashtra

WNS GLOBAL SERVICES best company to work many activities, salary on time, weekly off,less working hours, comfortable shifts,learn new things good place to work
Management is good, workplace culture is casual and friendly ,good cafeteria though transport facilities can be improved. Overall great place to work.
Chilled workplace along with fun activites About airlines services and how they operate Did not get enough exposure to understand management Pleasant workplace Lack of growth to resolve queries
Pros
Mixture of both work and fun and other activities
Cons
Growth limitation
- Colleagues who help you with the process, quite friendly - Team Work - Flexibility - Personalized on-job training - Understandable - You can adjust your shift timings if there's any health or vulnerabilities you're facing - Food Coupons provided - Fun on the floor over the weekends or on Fridays'
Everything is perfect accept the salary appraisal . No headache of target less overtime of work, but still overall its a nice company to take a start.
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
Less hours of work only 7:30 hours of shift with 50 minutes of break.
working condition is moderate but if your dreams are big and if you want to achieve something big in life i would say no them and if you want to be stable at one level in your life then you can join and slog like a donkey.
Pros
no advantage
Cons
managementvery poor
Working in WNS is like getting a good opportunity in the corporate filed, however the increement and the salary expectation is too low.WNS provides good benefits but they are not so easily available to any one in the system.
Shifts hours are convenient. Good reputed company. I'm working for British Airways customer relation. We handle post travel issues. Management is also good.
Pros
Flexible shifts
Cons
No hope of growth
I am working with WNS since July 2015 We work for British Airways. My job profile is to contact passengers via email regarding any issues and settling the claim for them,
I have learnt a lot from this company. Gained a lot of knowledge in the process. How to deal with clients and how to manage the situations and people under stressful situations. I had a lot of fun working here with my colleagues and seniors. Every seniors were friendly and co-operative. It was a nice and pleasant environment to work with.
typical day is fun. learned about BA process management was ok friendly working atmosphere no pressure and comfortable work environment.
Pros
shift timings and transport
Cons
low salary
Team members are good. behaviour of employee towards there subordinates are good. i have to provide best applicable fare as need of client.
WNS is also better company in the MNC market. It has very vast fields for career opportunities. WNS has different facilities for employee and there belongings.
Got to learn a lot from the training as well as the work profile about the various mergers and aquisition deals we worked on. But the targets to achieve and the deadlines to be met were unrealistic and to meet them had to sacrifice my weekends and stay for double shifts at office just to finish my deadlines. It was definitely a lot to learn as we were able to access the financial reports of various companies on international background, learnt about the private equities, hedge funds, venture capital funds and calculation of the IPO prices and the stock exchanges overall.
Pros
Team Management was good and motivational seniors and team leaders
Cons
Long working hours and unrealistic deadlines
Work environment was very nice in this company. Lot to learn with low working hours. Management & co-workers were very good. Overall tenure was enjoyable.
Pros
Free lunches, parties, picnics
Worked for night shifts, learn a financial product called annuity, new applications such as cola, lotus mail, management is okay. Co-worker friendly, night shift is the hardest part of my job,
Pros
Low work load
Cons
Night shift
• Processing Wire payments through using various SAP applications (FEBAN , FBL5N , FBL3N, FBRA, F28, F30, F31, F97, FB03 etc.). • Solving IATA payments through SAP. • Email writing and solving client queries. • Maintain customer payment details on Excel sheets. • Take active part in team meeting and solve clients query. • Give updates to other team members and manager which receive from clients.
Basically it was a collection job we use to collect fund for customer SITA for services rendered by SITA to its aeronautical customers.
Cons
When there was load on the various queues like ob or leisure sales the most best thing about this job is that all co workers used to work in co-ordination. Learned to manage work very well thus improving my speed on excel and Amadeus. The management in thi company was very smooth up yo date and we had various turn around time for each and every processes. When Rebooking used to appear. When working with best buddy work was like play and even time used to pass away fast whn there were games organised as such in the break out to release pressure.
Pros
On festivals
Cons
When ever the queue was loaded OT
Learn research. Company gives freedom and that is the best part.
monthly closing, strechig shift timinings every month end. we got best team award on 2012 that day we enjoyed alot. co workers are helpful
Pros
free lunch