WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Associate

Good place to work .. you will learn new things there.. colleague's and management is good.. leaves system is good...staff is good... cafeteria is good...
Over all this is a good company, friendly environment, work life is also balanced, the company works in 24X7, it's up to you which process you will get as per your profession. WNS has all the major clients around the world, I have worked for US client, for me it was an awesome experience for me to work with my clients.
Work culture , all the stakeholders are very good . Nice company to work only salary is the issue . Job satisfaction is there . Good platform. Transportation service is very good
Good working environment, good to freshers for the new career. Good management, the job is not secured in WNS. Good to get more knowledge. Salary is very less than working.
Pros
I was recruited as AR in WNS and later into Cash Management and also went to Israel for Transition for Cash Management. I had learnt about CM and also had fun. The management was very supportive and always motivated us to do better.
Pros
Cab facility
Cons
Long Hurs
everybody is very helpful and supportive. facilities provided by WNS is very good. trainigs are held to groom their employees. further education like MBA is provided.
Work was pretty monotonous and I felt I could do so much more. Very mechanical and not at all intellectual. Although I excelled in 18 months, earning full incentive on my first month of production, work was not highly intellectual.
Pros
Less restrictions about break
Cons
Transport
Need a job in any various field, you can apply throughly this application. For particular field you need to choose from various fields just gothrugh this amazing application. As well as you can choose the employer by fill the form with your job description.
Pros
Free staying, free lunches
Cons
Good to work with company, job stability, has most of the basic facilities and a bit mixed work culture, lower management is ok except for low salary everything is adjustable
Pros
Job stability
Cons
Low pay
Good in work culture Very loyal treatment Pick-up drop facility Employee engagement activity is there Good training Working shift 2.30 to 10 30 pm is a problem.
The company is having most of the U.K based process.Mostly they are having Insurance process. Good place to grow and lot of opportunities. It has also taken some of the process from EXL Pvt Ltd.
Company was good n working environment was very good.Team leader and manager were more supportive in nature. The environment was very friendly.Due to this productivity of process was increased. Client was always happy.
Great opportunity in fresher. And fantastic work no pressure. no daily work time to data. But weakness is low salary shifting time compulsary night in this field.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
reviews for WNS global services good work place good work environment friendly management good team work supportive towards employees co-operative team balancing work
Good for freshers or graduate to start they dont pay much but you will get to learn a alot of things being a fresher in the company Salary is quite an issue since they hire at a very low cost & dont provide the raise also in the year end therefore employees feel demotivated
Good company in business process outsourcing. Healthy work place. Good training provider. Team work and healthy culture to work here. Overall good company.
Pros
Lot of training for improvement
Cons
Less salary
A good work place with positive culture and friendly atmosphere. good learning platform to grow with learning and development team. supportive management.
It's overall a very good company to work specilly for the freshers as it provides very good scope for learning skills which would enable a person to advance in his/ her career path.
Pros
Salary always on time, good Managers, Great team work
Cons
Low salary hike, Transport
its good concern to work in chennai, but i were in domestic customer service, after a year my process got ramp down however employees kicked out from the concern.
Management is very good. I learn lots of things. workplace environment is good. i complete my target within tat. Every employee behave like friendly.
Wns is a very nice organization. I have learned much more and I have got good experience from wns. But according to me changes are necessary for everyone to enhance our skills knowledge and for personal growth and financial growth.