WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Associate

Good place to work .. you will learn new things there.. colleague's and management is good.. leaves system is good...staff is good... cafeteria is good...
Great atmosphere the company invests in its employees at a local level. The upper management is disconnected and doesn't know or care to know the boots on the ground.
Its a good organization to work with, training and learning is really good. Staffs' are good and really helpful in every step.only the issue is salary does not hike.
Cons
productive and fun work place good atmosphere good staff good culigs infrastructure is good exllent ambiance a nice place to work at with good servies for the emplyoes
Overall enjoyed working at WNS, very active and enthusiastic floor, people are nice and professional, good work life Balance, stress level is handled carefully. I enjoyed every movement on job and learned various skills through interactions with international repute Clients.
Everything is perfect accept the salary appraisal . No headache of target less overtime of work, but still overall its a nice company to take a start.
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
Less hours of work only 7:30 hours of shift with 50 minutes of break.
work days are very flexible. i learned there on trainee level. SAP application . work management is good ..people are good ..job culture is very happy and like family.. hardest part is not really enjoyable part is team member and team manager is very coporative
Pros
nothing
working condition is moderate but if your dreams are big and if you want to achieve something big in life i would say no them and if you want to be stable at one level in your life then you can join and slog like a donkey.
Pros
no advantage
Cons
managementvery poor
Job is very important for me I am working in wns as associate working date 16feb2016 as on till date Traveling department is very comfirtable for me thank you
Cons
I joined as fresher, but I am lucky that I got chance to learn new things. As I worked in Pilot process, got chance face difficulties where I got chance to use my skills.
Cons
sometime we have to extend our shift time
Its a one of billing entry work. Management team is very well, they are supporting to every individual. The hardest part of this job as per my opinion is nothing some of small issues. The workplace is very nice, they are providing outings in every month ending.
Pros
They are providing free cab
Cons
Working in WNS is like getting a good opportunity in the corporate filed, however the increement and the salary expectation is too low.WNS provides good benefits but they are not so easily available to any one in the system.
Company's working environment and employee services are really good is very good The interior and the processes they have are really standardized.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Great place to enhance and measure the capabilites. Good infastructure, the team menbers are supportive. Great exposer for freshers. Time to time the fun activities and trannings are done for the betterment of the employees.
Pros
Lots of knowledge
Cons
Slow Growth
1) It was a great experience working with them. 2) It has a comfortable atmosphere. 3) Management has no restriction/ hierarchy of placing employees issue.
Its a good company to work in .It has a good ambience and good people too . There is not much work pressure and your personal life and work life can be balanced .
It was my first organization and i had learned the culture of working into the organizations and the way to perform yourself into the organization.Team work,Management skills and problem handling are the few key factors which helps me to make my skills better into this organization..
Hi im currently working in WNS The employees are busy gossiping and no attention to their work.They also care less if anyone came to their office.Wastage of time & irritating operations team lead, they feel unsecured if you perform good n they treat bad when you work average. That’s why employees are not happy there & it causes bad impact on performance.Though Infrastructure is good.
Pros
Job security and flexibility
Cons
No growth
Shifts hours are convenient. Good reputed company. I'm working for British Airways customer relation. We handle post travel issues. Management is also good.
Pros
Flexible shifts
Cons
No hope of growth
I am working with WNS since July 2015 We work for British Airways. My job profile is to contact passengers via email regarding any issues and settling the claim for them,
Good place to learn. Overseas opportunities keep coming provided you stay longer. Recognition is given to employees if they please the managers.But Salaries are very low.Increment is based on how long you worked here rather than how hard.Transport policy is pathetic. Focus is on pleasing clients while employees are not given importance.Management are biased and discriminate.
Pros
Great atmosphere to learn and work in initial phase of employment.
Cons
not a great pay master in the market