WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Associate

Good place to work .. you will learn new things there.. colleague's and management is good.. leaves system is good...staff is good... cafeteria is good...
Working in WNS is very good ,its fun to work in the company, no stress to work over here The day goes smooth where we all work as a team N finish up the daily meets of the team And if I say abt management ,no complains in regards to them In short I would say a good company where we can learn a lot of new things
Pros
Platform of learning
Cons
Overtime is compulsory at times
As a work place wns is a best company it has a experinced managers team leaders which helps colleagues and also a fun place to work.. For fresher's its an awesome company to grab knowledge.
Pros
Work in happiness
Cons
It was very different work at WNS. I have never expected like this work will I do ever in my life. Reviewing videos at work place daily.
Pros
No free lunch.
Cons
No long hours.
WNS global services is a good company to start your career. intresting work and culture, helpful management, lot of interesting work to do, nice cafeteria, growth opportunities etc.
The companies culture was very nice, healthy. There was good work satisfaction. There was monthly rewards & recognition programs for best performers. Overall company was very good.
my first job is this company wns gobal sercives pvt ltd. it is super they learned me every thing to how to grow in my life . my co workers are very copperative . we have worked combindly to complete our targets. most enjoyable days outing with the team and training class.
Pros
Cons
yeasssss
Having Excellent Experience in WNS, Everyone is so supportive, collegues as well Top Management. Most typical day when having bulk orders needs to work for about 10-12 hours.
Pros
Free Cab Facility, Free lunch
Cons
8 hours
My first working day was thrilled in WNS. when I step on the floor all employees got up and all were clapping, I felt like I did some great work or joined a great company, that was a welcome greeting given to every new employee. I learnt about treating everyone with respect, recognise everyone for their hard work and dedication. From top level to lower level shows the gratitude towards the employees,everyone likes to feel valued and appreciated for what they do everyday. Encourage the co-workers to participate in fundraising events and developing relationships outside the work. My colleagues thoughts are open they never interrupted in any my approaches. My hardest part of the job is sometime trying to please everyone. All activities conducted by my team were all fun loving and enjoyable. I really thankful to WNS for shot period of work but learnt lot of things.
Pros
Food coupons were given
Cons
Sometimes servers were down we get long breaks
I have learnt a lot from this company. Gained a lot of knowledge in the process. How to deal with clients and how to manage the situations and people under stressful situations. I had a lot of fun working here with my colleagues and seniors. Every seniors were friendly and co-operative. It was a nice and pleasant environment to work with.
Good Place to work, Co -oprerative people, Company policies are good. Gives opprtunity to work freely in the process, Good Guidence
Cons
Good start as a fresher. Learnt basic rules of professionalism. Good management, however compensation and growth is a challenge
Pros
Good company to start with
Cons
Low compensation
work is good,learn new things, face challenges daily, coworker was good, learn basic things like excel knowledge which are used in daily work
Pros
free transport
Cons
typical day is fun. learned about BA process management was ok friendly working atmosphere no pressure and comfortable work environment.
Pros
shift timings and transport
Cons
low salary
there is a daily work allocation doing production and QC.and ;daily report to manager.as well as EOD report sent to manager
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Query analaysis
WNS Global Serices Pvt Ltd is MNC Company. I worked for client SITA. Work culture was supportive and well learning. WNS, SITA.aero Job Responsibilities Summary:  Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.  Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.  Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.  Preparing Lesson Learnt documents from the previous project experience.  Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
Team members are good. behaviour of employee towards there subordinates are good. i have to provide best applicable fare as need of client.
A very good work place i have seen there are many new projects have to learn and work very good salary range and good management as well.
As it was my first job got to learn various things A good experience altogether. Tackled various challenges and successfully completed my task.
WNS is also better company in the MNC market. It has very vast fields for career opportunities. WNS has different facilities for employee and there belongings.
It is an excellent company. Wokring environment was too good. I had learn so many things from this company but there is only one thing which has to be improve that is salary appraisal.
Pros
Meal Coupons
Cons
Extra working