WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Associate

Good place to work .. you will learn new things there.. colleague's and management is good.. leaves system is good...staff is good... cafeteria is good...
Got to learn a lot from the training as well as the work profile about the various mergers and aquisition deals we worked on. But the targets to achieve and the deadlines to be met were unrealistic and to meet them had to sacrifice my weekends and stay for double shifts at office just to finish my deadlines. It was definitely a lot to learn as we were able to access the financial reports of various companies on international background, learnt about the private equities, hedge funds, venture capital funds and calculation of the IPO prices and the stock exchanges overall.
Pros
Team Management was good and motivational seniors and team leaders
Cons
Long working hours and unrealistic deadlines
Work environment was very nice in this company. Lot to learn with low working hours. Management & co-workers were very good. Overall tenure was enjoyable.
Pros
Free lunches, parties, picnics
This is a good company to work. It has professional environment. Management is always ready to help employees any time.
There was a lot of fun at work, even the management was young and energetic.Had a friendly team and the manager. Especially the trainers who had come down from UK was awesome and was friendly as well.
Pros
Teram outing
Cons
Nil
Feel myself lucky as i learn Accounts Payable and Receivables and Client Care Desk (CCD) Team in short span of time i covered all areas and was all rounder. Active person in all floor events and organized them as well.
Pros
Associate
Its very nice environment and i enjoy while i job in WNS. We played many indoor Games there nice company for further progress
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Playing Games
it was a good company working with wns its was like a new start with my career.so i left that job because bankof america gives my a very good hike
Pros
work together more time to get connected each others
Cons
long talking
Worked for night shifts, learn a financial product called annuity, new applications such as cola, lotus mail, management is okay. Co-worker friendly, night shift is the hardest part of my job,
Pros
Low work load
Cons
Night shift
it was fine experience while working in this company but for new learning in finance and accounts i have to switch this company.
• Processing Wire payments through using various SAP applications (FEBAN , FBL5N , FBL3N, FBRA, F28, F30, F31, F97, FB03 etc.). • Solving IATA payments through SAP. • Email writing and solving client queries. • Maintain customer payment details on Excel sheets. • Take active part in team meeting and solve clients query. • Give updates to other team members and manager which receive from clients.
Basically it was a collection job we use to collect fund for customer SITA for services rendered by SITA to its aeronautical customers.
WNS Global Service is India's number one BPO. The work cluture is also good
When there was load on the various queues like ob or leisure sales the most best thing about this job is that all co workers used to work in co-ordination. Learned to manage work very well thus improving my speed on excel and Amadeus. The management in thi company was very smooth up yo date and we had various turn around time for each and every processes. When Rebooking used to appear. When working with best buddy work was like play and even time used to pass away fast whn there were games organised as such in the break out to release pressure.
Pros
On festivals
Cons
When ever the queue was loaded OT
I learned to be productive & performer oriented . Constant hard work is required to understand the new updates given and training is given for the same . The management provides training for better performance . There is fun activities which helps in gaining zeal & enthusiasm . Co- workers are very helpful & there is good co-ordination . To meet the targets with proper quality is the hardest part of the job . Enjoyable part is after understanding the new updates work becomes easier .
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Long travelling & Growth
Nothing to say, If you work here you are not getting salary that much to full fill your dreams as well as daily requirement
it good to work with big brand, learn how to manage team, how to manage time.
Cons
The most enjoyable part of this job is each and every time we learn new things at workplace
I must say, I enjoyed both the enthusiasm and work pressure too. it gave me the experience to deal with the enormous work load with a zeal to do all the time and the management was also quite better that always urge to do in a better way that i ever had. about coworker they were always funny as a friend all the time ready to help in any circumstances.
Pros
pick and drop facility, free lunch coupons, five days working, environment, working culture
Cons
No Indian festival holiday allowed, rotation in shift, No camera phones are allowed
MUMBAI/BANGALORE: As former SAP AG board member Vishal Sikka joins IWNS, analysts and industry experts expect him help the company win business from his former customers at SAP and bring an innovation focus to the former IT industry bellwether, at a time when the industry is undergoing fundamental changes.
Learn research. Company gives freedom and that is the best part.