WNS Global Services logo
WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,630 reviews

It's fun place to work at

I enjoyed working there fun environment gained al lot experience money it's ok for a starter management was great supportive list of training was done

Pros

Free pop corns

Cons

Long hours though

Very stressful for a business who has goals and wants to grow in a company

Would NEVER recommend it to a graduate because it will be a waste of time for the person. There is no growth what so ever. You will want to resign and leave immediately.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Every worker is valued, behave and keep doing your work and you should be fine

WNS is a good company especially when you are passionate about being a call centre agent. And there is growth for a person that wants to pursue that career.

Pros

Salary is always on time and always accurate

Cons

The shift schedules

Personal Growth Career driven

Great environment excellent for new graduates seeking to be in the cooperate field, the environment is very youthful and vibrant, students would thrive

Pros

Great working hours

Cons

No employee benefits like a shuttle or residential area

call center enviroment

i like this work environment,it allows an individual to take initiative and responsibility to handle all situations and being able to handle life issues

Very fast paces workplace

I enjoyed working for WNS but the call centre is not for me, I can handle pressure very well hence I was nominated as the Best Call Centre Agent twice but still is not for me. I have learnt more communication skills and patients.

Learning experience

It is a call center environment where we deal with billing queries on a day to day basis. -I have learned how to deal with angry customers and what customer service is all about. -Problem solving and being outside my comfort zone. -The most enjoyable part about my job or being at work is my colleagues they make the working environment easy. -The best team leader who understands another's person problem and he deals with it in a professional manner. -Customer's who understand that it is the company's fault but unfortunately with get the wrong end of the stick.

WNS is a great place for a graduate that has just finished college or varsity to kick off their career. I feel like I have gained enough experience and skills now to move to another company and learn more.

Pros

Cons

Short breaks

the company is good but the management is not really active as it suppose to be might be the team i was put on it was really lacking but the company environment is really friendly

Pros

informative training

Cons

long hours ( on call even after your hours)

strict on dress code

rigid workplace strict on time & dress code otherwise very proffesional environment and support structure is great. i love working in a team o it was nice having a strong supportive team.

Pros

casual friday

Cons

working weekends

Lovely environment

Wns was an enjoyable workplace where I was a call centre agent that handled inbound calls from different province's around South Africa to provide certain clients in search of certain company numbers

Pros

Meeting alot of new people

Cons

I enjoyed the experience.

I worked as a call centre agent for the first time. Therefore i gained experience in working under pressure and learning new skills.

Relaxed environment

Assisting clients with relevant information in reference to their queries e.g International call rates, dialing codes, time differences, international call connections (reverse charged calls), Worldcall Customer Care and Operator Assisted Telecom conferences as well as Worldcall Customer Care back office. I've learnt how to create and bill worldcall vouchers as well as assist client when they experience problems with their calling cards. I've also learnt the various international dialing codes for most of the countries around the world. The most enjoyable part of the job definitely has to be connecting telecom conferences as we get to communicate and assist prominent figures both nationally and internationally.

Pros

Attendance incentives

Cons

Locality of the workplace

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare WNS Global Services with