WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Organisation is good but the management depend upon process. They pay less as compare to today living. Freshers can learn the process and experience the MNC culture for future growth.
I had my good experienced working at WNS because the environment is conducive and well ventilated. The employees are compassionate, desciplined and understanding. That is why i will never hesitate recommending WNS to my friends who would like to experience and work in the BPO company like WNS.
Pros
bonuses, incentives and activities
Cons
overtime
Excellent Very good managment prayers room every thing is good people are Professional clean cafedarea good opportunity to work grow and good good good good .
Most of the leader if they do not have the right leader you can never an accurate answer. Most of the Team leads though they are new they are not sure about the answer, which is safe so they will not have any errors
Pros
incentives provided
Cons
inefficient team
If you're looking for a place to fool around, WNS is perfect for that. Not ideal for growth but you can cheat on your partner freely. Wack security that favours certain people. Managers offer no support and the floor support is useless.
Pros
Niks
Cons
Wack environment, lazy managers, not ideal for growth.
Your experience at the company will greatly depend on what campaign you work for. Expect longer hours for international campaigns but slightly better pay. Many empty promises made by management that never came to fruition and no incentive structure made it harder to stay motivated. The best part about the job were the co-workers, central location and free transport home for late hours. The worst parts about the job were the petty office drama that even managers partook in, false promises for incentives and the general low-energy working environment from the lack of authentic company culture. Unnecessarily strict sick-leave policies and almost no option to leave work early under any circumstances, so expect to be treated like a robot. However, sometimes there's free popcorn and that was nice.
Pros
Free transport home for late hours
Cons
Long hours and low-energy working environment
I made a lot of friends and had gain a lot of nice experiences. I learned new things . I met a lot of new people and taught me how I can be more an efficient worker.
Pros
Friendly guards and employess.
Cons
Nothing to say my stay there is nice
Working with WNS was great. I loved my job actually but there are times that the management are not calibrated and they have the worst HR. During the pandemic when it was time to enroll my dependents to my the HMO, I have submitted everything before the deadline and followed HR's instructions but my children ended up not getting enrolled and I need HMO for my kids for security. That's one of the many reasons why I left. Other reasons, just the unfair treatment. They gave covid allowance for the people staying in the hotel but no covid allowance for the people who are walking in and working onsite. Wrong move on their part. There are also scenarios wherein I thought of filing a case against them with dole involved but everytime, they try to talk it out and compromise. Worst HR.
Pros
Great training, great hours of work.
Cons
The boss in the NZ claims account is the con and also the HR
it was a good place to work at. The only bad thing about it was some of the rude customers which is out of managers control. overall, good hours and good pay.
Pros
Good pay, no weekends
Cons
Short breaks
When i started working here, the work isn't stressfull that much. They help you a lot and made sure you learn. The environment is realxed and chill BUT as the pandemic started, the company has shown their true colors. THEY WON'T CARE ABOUT YOU. The management is really terrible. Gave me so much anxiety working in that company. TLs are actually helpful and nice but the management? Realy sucks. So many employees (mainly agent) had resigned already like me bc the company is so toxic. They don't care if you understand the training. so fast paced and just overall, frustrating to work there. I feel traumatized working at a BPO company because of them.
Pros
Gain Friends that will help
Cons
Toxic management
It's a great company to work for, helpful managers, there is no wait time on the calls mostly my campaign was a bit challenging British billing but the more calls u get the better u get
Pros
Gift cards vouchers
Cons
Long call que
Loved working there. Got on well with the colleagues I worked with. They didn’t extend the lease when due up, closed our offices and made most of us redundant. They knew they were going to do this before Covid hit the world. If I’d known, I would have applied for jobs whilst being furloughed.
Pros
Lots of event days, with free food
Cons
Not enough training
The company paid wellas we got to choose our hours of work.management did well most of the times. There were opportunities for growth. No medical aid but a good co. To work for
Pros
Nice incentives
Cons
Long shifts
They need to care more about their employees well being & not treat them like their just a number making the company big numbers. Have systems in place to help employees grow their career
Pros
No pros
Cons
Short break & poor management. Shows almost no concern for their employees
Great place to work..Just go to work and do your job. Management does not bother you. If you do right it does not go unnoticed and you will get recognized for it.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Wages are low no raises
Started working here couple of months ago and I cannot be more happier with my job. From the ladies who I interviewed with to the IT personnel everyone is nice and helpful. Training was well organized and my Supervisor is more than supportive since day one.Pay is above the average of what other call centers in Columbia offer. Also the incentives are great.
Pros
Pay, benefits, supportive management and helpful coworkers
Cons
I don’t know
My experience in working there was fun worked in peace. Not a toxic working environment. You get recognized when you are hard working (Reward). But the only thing I didn't like the working hours when they tell us to work Saturdays and Sundays normal hours.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Long hours on unacceptable days
Good company.. nice to work with them.. good managers. Good shift timing and very good ambience and less politics. good experience overall and working bwith them for more than a year.
It was a very mindful place, where I learnt different things almost everyday. The management was good. It was a happy place to be. The understanding of different cultures. As I was working for business department I've learnt to be professional to all my customers and to meet there needs, and reach my target.
Pros
The team leaders where very helpful.
Cons
Non
Is a Great Work place, Work environment is awesome, nice people to work with, There’s growth opportunities Inside the company, health benefits are good, great supervisors and trainers always helping with assistance.
Pros
Team work, good pay
During this whole pandemic not only they have not let go on people, like so many others did, but they actually offered more incentives to support and motivate employees. Most of us were sent to work from home and for those still in the office they took all necessary safety actions like temperature check, masks and gloves, sanitizer and disinfecting wipes for everyone, plus a person from a specialized cleaning company wiping computers and desk all day long.What it really impressed me is that management cares for the staff in a genuine way. Many of my coworkers have kids and with schools being closed it was never a matter of “you can’t take off” it was always “family comes first and we’ll support you with whatever we can”.After 2 years I was kinda looking for something else to escape from the repetitive work but after witnessing the WNS response to this whole corona madness I am not going anywhere else. The security of my job and being treated like a human not just a number it’s more important than anything. Life around the world turned around like crazy, I don’t know what I would have done without a job or having to live with a pay cut like so many other people out there have experienced.
Pros
Being treated like a human, job security, quick response to a critical worldwide crisis
  1. Customer Service Representative