WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Organisation is good but the management depend upon process. They pay less as compare to today living. Freshers can learn the process and experience the MNC culture for future growth.
I call it has my second home. Great experience. Was well groomed working with best supportive team. WNS has taught me a lot in terms of how to balance my work and life. Gives ability to create an opportunity to explore your talent.
Management is very helpful and work environment is very nice. Learned new challenges with innovative way. Workculture s supportive and helpful. Even on hardest time we stretch our shift and get paid for overtime.
Pros
important training on free cost and timing also good
Cons
sometime long hours.
Enjoyed working at WNS Global Services, learned a lot, work atmosphere is very good, many helpful workshops, proper training provided. Never faced any problems with salary. Would highly recommend WNS Global Services.
The workplace culture is very relaxed and fun to work at. I would recommend everyone to grab the opportunity to work at this company without thinking twice.
Good atmosphere, nothing great to do. Not much things to learn. Management is good so far. Will get a leave during festival season. Having roationl shift is disadvantage. You have to work according.
Every company is good , but what makes a place to work is the people and the peer around us. So, the management is awesome , the AM who is promoted to DM ,due to his hard work and his behaviour with the employees felt like a friend rather than a boss , no targets , just doing the work, coming on time , and spending the life at a awesome place .I really admired my AM, he is the soul reason I am liking the BPO indusrty ,being from an engineering field .
Pros
Vouchers, outings, parties, and good food .
Cons
Location, and no update in the softwares .
Great team and team leaders to help and support you for any situation. Supportive if you are a fresher or an experienced person. Work with fun and friendly environment.
To handle complaints of customers & communicate with them on emails . To categorise the received letters of customers based on the nature of complaint . To respond accurately & actively to customers for their complaints. To handle cancellations & rebooking of tickets for customers. To do follow ups on refunds with billing dept.
Pros
free goodies
Cons
less salary
The work environment was very fast paced and got the chance of speaking to many people with lot different requests and finding solutions for their problems.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at WNS Global Services?
This was my first job and i managed to learn a lot, not just from the processes i've worked with but also with all the great leaders on whom my leadership style is set up
Good place to work as the environment is friendly and people are approachable. Learnt many new things while working here. Workplace is really nice, less pressure. Overall a good experience.
Do not give breaks on time, rosters for overtime without the concern of the employees. Management is good takes action if required about any concern of the employee
A job where you start the career from, nice place and a chilled job, I enjoyed as you get to learn lot of new things about how the big firms work. A place to start your journey from.
Awesome work place. Management is good. Shift times are good, free transports and lunch coupes provided. Overall the atmosphere is good. Nice work place.
Pros
Free transports
Cons
No cons
It was good working with this company. The Management knew very well how to treat the employees. Timely rewards and recognition programs were conducted which motivated all employees to work harder and achieve their goals.
Good team to work with. Learn new things which helps me in my future work assignments, management was good and very much supportive. Good working condition.
1.) Have flexible shifting schedules 2.) Conducts training's and seminars 3.) Have safe working environment 4.) Promotes good relationship, camaraderie with our colleagues.
Good company to work to work with but very less pay master. The best part of this company is that you get chance to take initiative and be part of many small events that company plans.
One of best company, best manager ever worked. Environment is awesome plus you had flexibility to work on your own terms such as taking right decision for development of more revenue towards the company.
Working with WNS Global services was a wonderful experience. It groomed me as a true customer service professional and discovering my strengths and overcoming my weaknesses.
Pros
Energetic working environment
Cons
Everything was good except the overtime
  1. Customer Service Representative