WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Mumbai, Maharashtra

To handle complaints of customers & communicate with them on emails . To categorise the received letters of customers based on the nature of complaint . To respond accurately & actively to customers for their complaints. To handle cancellations & rebooking of tickets for customers. To do follow ups on refunds with billing dept.
Pros
free goodies
Cons
less salary
This was my first job and i managed to learn a lot, not just from the processes i've worked with but also with all the great leaders on whom my leadership style is set up
Do not give breaks on time, rosters for overtime without the concern of the employees. Management is good takes action if required about any concern of the employee
It was good working with this company. The Management knew very well how to treat the employees. Timely rewards and recognition programs were conducted which motivated all employees to work harder and achieve their goals.
Good team to work with. Learn new things which helps me in my future work assignments, management was good and very much supportive. Good working condition.
Good company to work to work with but very less pay master. The best part of this company is that you get chance to take initiative and be part of many small events that company plans.
One of best company, best manager ever worked. Environment is awesome plus you had flexibility to work on your own terms such as taking right decision for development of more revenue towards the company.
I have worked for only 6 months here but not much but yes the workplace was very nice and i got to know alot of the company and various projects we used to have...
Cons
its was the best place to work ,food people r and r awards lots to learn good company policy ,annual awards night fun place to work ,pay was good too .
Pros
free lunch
Cons
health care
• Facilitation in Ticketing, Queue & Schedule Change of Tickets for Travelocity, AMEX (American Express), Yahoo Travels on SABRE. • Analyze of Reservation Queue’s to remove unwanted bookings. • Handle International inbound calls to resolve client’s enquiries regarding their flight bookings.
Enjoyable Nice learning experience Worked as customer service Associate in fare audit department(Scandinavian Airlines Systems SAS) Raising Agent Debit memo and accounting for the same Checking the rules of the farebasis from CRS system i e Amadeus If there is any rule violated then we bill the agent like if there is apex violation then we bill for apex
Pros
Daytime shift, Bus service for employees
Cons
Healthcare insurance
There is job security, they pay on time to their employees. It is a good place to learn new things, especially for freshers and the management is really good.
Pros
No comments
Cons
No comments
The company provided good facilities and transport. salary paid on time and leaves transparency with the management and job. good growth opportunities
- It was fun working at WNS - Learned about British Culture and how the airline industry works especially, the baggage and the service department. - Management is good. - Workplace culture was Helpful, understanding and fun. - hardest part of the job, maybe promotions as is takes a long time and procedure. And Salary - Enjoyable part of the job was less working hours, just 06 hrs and 40 mins.
Pros
less working hours
Cons
very less salary
everyday learning from work. very professional airline experience. everyday new updates was given to our team member so that v gv right information to customers.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
insurance included
nice place to work with new system & desktop. great knowledge shared by the trainer's. as fresher got good support to advance my knowledge in ticketing & resverations. it was tough at start stage got easier as days progressed. entire management with support make it easier & comprehensive to work & more enjoyable by sharing vouchers & commission for good scores.
Pros
vouchers
Cons
overtime
WNS was my first BPO experience. Got to learn how to communicate on calls to customers and also how to upsell. Hardest part was getting abusive customers. Most enjoyable part was building rapport with the customer.
Pros
Table tennis table
Cons
Shift timings
Worked in every department of the particular airline. Use to get incentive every month and maintained the quality of work which was required. Had been to uk for training in uk with a team of 12.
Pros
Free tea
Cons
1 Hour break and mediclaim
Good and friendly environment Had small processes so had an opportunity to work on many processes which made me have a vast knowledge on the floor . Good Job Benefits like incentives
Pros
Subsidised Cafeteria and pick drop facilities
Cons
Long Hours and weekend working
ur job is stable and secured .work culture is quite good . management is very help full .there are fun activity too happening on various occasion. Good company to start bpo career.
Typically, office is a busy place. But, WNS was a wonderful place to start my career. Management was pretty much good then what we had a picture off. I learned many things in my life which were taught to us in our training at WNS. The discipline we carried at work gave us a feel of working in a corporate office. The hardest part of the job was leaving the office after work because i spent most of my time in the office than at home. The most happy and enjoyable moments were also been carried everyday such as indoor games, refreshment breaks, etc which boosted us all the time throughout the month and happily taking our salaries without any complaints.