WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Organisation is good but the management depend upon process. They pay less as compare to today living. Freshers can learn the process and experience the MNC culture for future growth.
Worked in every department of the particular airline. Use to get incentive every month and maintained the quality of work which was required. Had been to uk for training in uk with a team of 12.
Pros
Free tea
Cons
1 Hour break and mediclaim
Good place to work except the pay which was very low expected to the work done. Management could have been better and the pay structure needs to be increased and developed.
Pros
Lot of facilities
Cons
Less pay
Good and friendly environment Had small processes so had an opportunity to work on many processes which made me have a vast knowledge on the floor . Good Job Benefits like incentives
Pros
Subsidised Cafeteria and pick drop facilities
Cons
Long Hours and weekend working
A nice experience at WNS.It taught me to be me. Made me self reliant. It is a company worth making a courier. Taking care of the employees is a quality work done by WNS
Good place to work But just need to little employee centric and revise salary for previous employees.. Had fun working with WNS.. Always use to recognised for my work.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Monotonous work
ur job is stable and secured .work culture is quite good . management is very help full .there are fun activity too happening on various occasion. Good company to start bpo career.
Typically, office is a busy place. But, WNS was a wonderful place to start my career. Management was pretty much good then what we had a picture off. I learned many things in my life which were taught to us in our training at WNS. The discipline we carried at work gave us a feel of working in a corporate office. The hardest part of the job was leaving the office after work because i spent most of my time in the office than at home. The most happy and enjoyable moments were also been carried everyday such as indoor games, refreshment breaks, etc which boosted us all the time throughout the month and happily taking our salaries without any complaints.
Nice and Happy workplace. Very helpful and Good Management and senior staff. Lovely and Enjoying working atmosphere. Extra Benefits. Fully Freedom of speech and work.
Pros
Csa
TL and manager and everyone at the place were very nice and there was no problem with the place the only thing which was not good about that place was we may not use to get breaks on time
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
9 hours of shift
A very professional working environment. A perfect place to learn highly appreciated professionalism. A supportive management. Goal driven leaders. Targets are to be achieved within the given time limit.
It was a initial phase of my career so I cannot say much about it however, I learnt about different cultures in the US, developed my communication skills etc. So, overall was a good learning environment for me.
It was an awesome expierience for being a part of WNS.I learnt excellent leadership quality,team management and helping,resolving queries of teammates.
Everyday would bring some new experiences. I learnt a lot about pensions, customer service, how to deal with clients, write official letters, use excel etc. The management at WNS is very approachable and understanding. It is an employee oriented workplace with a lot of opportunities for employees to learn and grow. A very friendly atmosphere.
Ample number of opportunities for growth n personal skill development. Was allowed to make my own preferences n decision at work for better improvement of work.
Auditing Air tickets. Back office. Reason for working in WNS. Timing was suitable. Good timing hours. Experience was good. Company is good. Management also good. Friendly atmosphere.
Lots to learn and earn! An awesome place to start your career. This is a Global Contact Center based in Mumbai, India and It gives you an opportunity to learn and grow by just being yourself!
It was my first job. A wonderful experience. Met a lot of good people. and made a lot of good friends. Learnt a lot from them. I had the best managers
Pros
people
Cons
food
I was part of a an insurance company with WNS, it has got a very good work culture, and management is very friendly. The best part was it used to conduct fun at work on every weekend, and they used to empower their employees to take the decisions in the intrest of the company.
its was first job in wns and enjoyed a lot. Had a excel knowledge in this organization Had a friendly environment with all collegues while working.
Good management. very supportive team members. no pressure at work. Good opportunities at work if you are hard working than there is lot of growth. there is no hardest part of the job as i used to love working in the organization.
  1. Customer Service Representative