WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Organisation is good but the management depend upon process. They pay less as compare to today living. Freshers can learn the process and experience the MNC culture for future growth.
enjoyed each day working in this organisation managers were very supportive as well as team members. managers always encouraged us to move forward in our career.
Pros
good environment
Cons
travelling
Working atmosphere is good and healthy.. Management was helping and motivating the staff. working with the co-workers was good.. Learned a lot about the process..and got opportunities to grow.
Used to receive calls from customers to place orders on products and also answer queries of customers regarding delivery of products, wrong product send and also inquiry about bill related issued for UK people.
This company is good bt when the company reemberssed so they have to provide us salary for 1mnth exrtra or else they have to provide us the job in the same Field
Pros
Free launches
Cons
Long hour
This company is the best place to learn and work. I have very good experience this company. People, Management I liked everything of this company. If they pay the employees as per the standards of the company. I think it will be one of the best place to work till retirement.
Work on Saturday but dont expect pay...No good leave phislosphy...no proper pay...not a good atmosphere to work in...
Cons
Handling motor insurance claims team work team meeting online training clear the backlog with a prescribed time limit' communicating with uk clients
In WNS i was working For British Airways process in Claim Settlement Department, we were trained well for who to write mails to passengers and how to settle the claims. The Process was so well managed that their was no workload if you know the process well. The best thing was 7.30 hrs shift full of fun.
Pros
Meal Coupons
Cons
MD shifts
Salary is not too good however if you are looking for a suitable job with fix shift and fix offs then its the best. growth opportunities are very rare.
Pros
fix shift and fix off
Cons
no growth
Planning Forecast of Flights,Freighters,Trucks in system, 18 hours prior flight departure for British Airways(Heathrow),Flights departing Ex LHR/Ex LGW.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
I have learned how to co-ordinate with people related to work.how to behave in front of collegues while working.working in WNS was my good experience.And even i think that was my memorable days.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
sufficient hours
Working conditions were good and friendly environment. Sometimes volumes of work were pressurized, but with the help of colleagues we use to overcome those high volume of work.
Its not about numbers but personal development. Supportive Management, Decent amount of red tape and politics. Its fun working here but then the growth is kind of doubtful
WNS has, in a relatively short period in time.carried out a reputation for itself as a company committed to meeting the needs of its customers and for providing a stimulating and challenging environment for its employees.
The best thing in this company was transport facility as all were provided with safe cabs and TT. If last drop is a girl then security is provided and drop her till her home place. About the Work environment good and secure. The most enjoyable part of the job is Fridays.. Every Friday we use to have FUN Friday. About the Co-Workers all are helpful and enthusiastic. The hardest Part of the job is to maintain TAT and Productivity and also to get rid of complaints. SALARY provided is very less
Pros
coupons were supposed to be taken and that coupon amount used to get deducted from our salary.
Cons
if the work load pressure raises, we were suppose to work on Saturdays.
Learning about Auditing tickets was a good experience to start with my first job My Team leader was supportive and lots of things i learned from him
Very good place to work with. Easy to maintain the work/life balance, with a very good shift timings and management and professional crowd
Pros
Transport
Cons
It had got consecutive week offs. No fixed saturday and sunday off
nice company to work with. high incentives. vikroli based. works for UK' normal evi to breath in campus area was better than others good tranies around nice pcs
fun place for work. CO-workers are good and jolly. Not any call centre good reputed BPO with work ethics and professionalism. Freshers and Experienced both should try here for job as you can work as well as enjoy.
There are many process in WNS. And every process give you a new learning. Good package. good transport facility. well maintained Canteen. All together a good place to work with
  1. Customer Service Representative