WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Organisation is good but the management depend upon process. They pay less as compare to today living. Freshers can learn the process and experience the MNC culture for future growth.
Great work place, learned to achieve required SLA. Fun at work and co-workers were helpful and management is good. Friday fun activities and cultural celebrations are most enjoyable part in the organization.
WNS has one of the leading TRAVEL Process portal in The United States of America named Travelocity. Its the best place to work at as the work culture is very professional , more emphasis is given to customer satisfaction leading company growth. Learned many new things and was really groomed well by the management to better understand my strength and weakness and work on improvising on it .
Cons
Wns is a sustainable company and i vouch for it as it was one of the company's hiring even at the time of recession,I was a fresher when i joined and i never had a single day that i didnt look forward to going to work .It was enjoyable ,energetic and the buzz was addictive .The floor was full of life and even after shift people preferred staying back either for Ot or otherwise .Never had a dull moment in Wns .It was never short of enthusiasm .Wns drives through this to achieve target and the pressure is definately there but this energy and fun environment seems to counteract the pressure . Acts like a complete stress buster .
With large number of counts manage the time very friendly and supportive when the people are on leaves or less strength Is to co-operate with every body in the team or management also Great fun when team outing or party with the Client from Netherland
Cons
WNS is International Company..The total working hours was 7.30 hrs in a day including break..The working process were vast& i learnt lot from my work..I was giving training to the new joinee's..
Pros
Managment & Security of job
Cons
Delay in Increment
- Processing & Auditing tickets - Checking & analyzing tickets fares using ATPCO & AMEDEUS. - Checking fare rules such as journey type, fare basis, routing stopover &transfer, discounts& seasonality
Good organization with limited working hours. I have learned team work in this company. The management is very good and supportive.
Pros
parties and fun trips for employees
Cons
less salary
9hrs a day with saturday and sunday fixed off and management was awesome with our co-workers, i learned alot as my work was related to finance of gas suppliers and meter related of british gas business which was in united kingdom,hardest part of job is how to handle all payments of gas and electricity and refund payment if single mistake happened you have to suffer for that and the most enjoyable moment was weekend with managers and co-staff members in big resort or for nightout.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
nil
I am working on ryder process with night sift calculate the mileage and data entry operator
We had to solve customer complaints regarding Virgin Atlantic Airways. Learned to handle irate customers. The management and coworkers were very good. It was very difficult to handle some customers. Got to talk to various types of people
Job Description: Customer Service  Handling Customer queries related to their travel needs.  Air, car and Hotel Bookings, cancellation or modifications to trip itinerary
* Taking calls the whole day making sales for US based online travel company, www.travelocity.com, deals in Hotels, Airlines and Car Rentals. * Soft Skills, Telephone ethics * Friendly co-workers * Convincing the customers to pay booking fees of USD 25, for bookings over the phone. * You can take a quick break and participate in fun and games activities on the floor on weekends
Pros
Free Pick up and Drop facility for all employees
Cons
Graveyard Shift everyday
fun and work perfectly balanced. plus productive and satisfying feeling about work.
Cons
long hours and over times
We used worked in 3 shifts, 7.30 hrs daily with 2 weekly off. I was working for British Airways, Cargo Project for nearly 30 months in WNS.
Pros
We are getting subsidised lunch coupon.
Cons
Normaly, we are working in a shift of 7:30 hrs
Worked in BFSI department at Amerprise process, basically we were verifying the information of Clients and updating data in system also was doing as team support and handling the queue Management.
Learned about customer service industry Great team and Excellent manager Great workplace with all the facilities
Wns has very friendly and professional environment at the same time it has a lovely and comfortable ambiance ,the management is very co-operative ,my experience in wns as a customer service was very good as i learnt a lot of soft skills telephonic skills , costumer service .
Pros
friendly and professional envirnment, good management and hr
It was a back office for virgin atlantic airlines. And it was a post ticketing job. I had a very low salary so i had to switch to another job
WNS has 99 % accuracy in Customer Satisfaction. A healthy work place. Meet all SLA dully in time. Good management. I liked the training part of WNS which is really appreciating and gives a complete knowledge of process which help employees in better understanding.
it is good journy of my life all staff are good friend managers and team leader are good people, co worker are very friendly, the most enjoyable part of the job
  1. Customer Service Representative