WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Deputy Manager

Job security, good work culture, friendly environment, good learning experience, exposure, growth in terms of profile, good location and cafeteria, helping and supporting team members
WNS never lays off their staff, whatsoever the circumstances would be. Yiu can be rest assured of your job security and so about your financial condition.
Pros
Good shift timings
Cons
Transport facility could be improved
I would say its a place you will see colloboration among employees, Peers and even client level. We give our first preference to Client , however give the same preference to people.
WNS as a company has a strong reputation in the BPO industry. It is a great company to learn and grow in your career path. One has to consistent in performance and eager to learn new things.
Pros
stability of job
Cons
less(not much) salary as per market standards
Job Security, Great learning, Transport facility, Training Academy, Transitions Management, Skill set development, Team Building, Career Growth, Good Package
Job security is there, enjoyed my job in WNS. I started as Sr.CSA and grow up the ladder and became Deputy Manager. I had very supporting Manager's. Also my associates very understanding and would come for problem to get solved.
Overally very bad...despite of good performance I was in same designation for 5 years and with minimal salary increment.my experience for 5 years are very bad
Nice company to work with , but if you have client issue, they will chuck you out weather you work for company 10 years. WNS wont do any justification in right or wrong, if client does not like due to any reason. WNS will not stand for you or try to fix issue they will through you out from the company
The work culture is really toxic as there is limited exposure to client business and latest technology. Mostly driven by mood of process owners. Not recommended.
I enjoy working in WNS. Really like the work culture here. They also have a gaming room with table tennis and carom board in it. There is huge scope for growth and self development.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at WNS Global Services?
Its a good company with job security, understanding management, pay is on lower side, but overall a very good place to learn and grow as professional. They make you feel at home.
Have learnt WFM from base within this company. Work culture is great, leaders are awesome always to guide and support you. WNS as company is great place to work.
This is not Mandatory, no compensation, no work life balance, no work, need to manage in operations, not a good place for employment, need to improve slot in terms of organizational goals
WNS is one of the best organization and they value for employees. In WNS your performance never ignored and you surely get benefit basis your performance
WNS will pay you well if you are with good client, also it includes loyalty bonuses which are too big if you stay for longer. Only concern is when you leave the company, they don't treat you well if you are resigned.
Good place to work. Great work learning , team culture and environment needs to improve. Learnt a lot on the job as well as dealing with the management. However, the team environment was not always conducive and did pose as a threat to the stability and productivity levels of the team.
A fun place to work as it offers many opportunities for learning and growth personally and professionally. The flexible work timings is a cherry on the cake.
WNS is a very good company to work with.Job security is very high.I have been involved in various transitions in WNS and thus it has given me a wide exposure towards development as an individual.
Pros
High in Job security
Cons
Not so professional
it's been my privilege to work with WNS, it has good work-life balance and helps grow in my career; Management is not so great and the same with salaries too.
Challenging job and always get opportunity to work on different domain. Get opportunity to connect with customer located in different areas countries.
Pros
Challenging job and give equal opportuity to learn and to perform
Cons
Job insecurity
There are new opportunities where you can learn and grow. Company has a good potential. They provide trainings and equal opportunity to everyone to grow as an individual as well as a team player.