WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Executive

At beginning there are more things to learn,at some time you need to move on and think of growth aspects also. Work culture was good. Most enjoyable part was u get weekly 2 days off. ie on Sat & Sun.
Pros
Good learning experience
Cons
for freshers or beginners they need to move on n search for better prospects.
TAT is a typical day at work. I learned time saving. management i very good mainly HR Team is very good. shifts timing is very hardest job. TAT period is very enjoyable part and hard work.
I work after the shift when ever required. People behaviour My co worker are supportive. I worked on day when i was suffering from Malaria. I work with client describing the challenges at work.
Pros
Nil
Cons
I did 18 hrs shift as per client requirement
this is my first job and it was beyond my expectation. i loved it but due to my study issue i have to leave at as i want to work in central line.
Had worked in WNS only for 2 months for Summer training. Did not get an opportunity to develop any specific skills as the duration was short.
Cons
Having been put in multiple training, help me understand the value of time management and timely delivery of submission. Enhanced my inter personal skill further to help understand the new joiner issue on job.
As I worked with my regular college so for me my life was actually tough but as keen learner and hardworker I worked with full passion . The job was actually easy but around the corner it hepls you improve your communication skills and also increase your confidence level.
Cons
Night shifts
its fund working with wns managers are very supportive and encourage us to perform better
Pros
Home Pick Up and drop facility
Cons
poor cafeteria service
A company I loved working wherein got a chance to keep my foot in all areas of Facilities Management like - Handling Physical Security, Core Facility Management, Client Visits, Initiatives in various areas for optimizing the cost and so on..nevertheless...Fun was always at work and thus helped me to motivate myself in doing better from best. Support from my Leader was excellent.
good environment and culture. Sporting staff It was KPO Proper management was there related to work pressure I have learned to work in team.
WNS is good company regarding job sources from low qualification to highest qulification.There are lots of opportunities are there.But about salaries WNS is paying very very very low salaries.But as a fresher wns gave the job.So thanks to wns
good
good
My first job happened to be at WNS. I am very Happy to be a part of this organization.
Good workplace but difficult shifts to work Good co workers learnt a lot
Pros
Cons
Night shifts
The Company is in into the continuous expansion mode ,so they invest their saving in to it. They really least bother about employee satisfaction.
The over all experence with working with the company was very good.