WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Lead Associate

I have nothing to mention here. It's overall positive. Thanks for allowing me to review the company in which I work... Thanks a lot for your patience in playing with my patience.
I worked with WNS from 2009 to 2013 and it was pathetic when it came to salary considering the numbers of hours we slog our backs taking phone call in the call center, plus the senior management is very strict and does micro management at peak, it is like being in a jail with strict break timings, If you are late by fews seconds it will impact your performance rating for that month. If you miss your cab it impacts your performance, anything and everything impacts your performance which is not fair at all
Pros
Only pro I can think of is that makes you very dicsiplined
Cons
Many - Low salary, bad management, no work life balance
My profile was a bit stressful but it was a good experience. I have learned many things here. Managers have been pretty good and supportive at every point so the stress was not a matter of concern.
Pros
Free transport
Cons
The Process I worked for was not at all transparent, HR was uncooperative and would not provide any clear responses to queries, poor man management and no sense of work life balance or proper leave policies (no Sick leaves), unclear appraisal policies and unfair incentive policies. The employee transport was erratic and pathetic as well.
Best place to work and grow. Management is good and friendly. Encourage to learn more. Best training modules. Best work culture. HR department also polite and helpful.
Nop transport available with no cost, relax shift timings, almost like government job, flexibility for female staff, food is ok, management is as you work
Pros
Super
Cons
Good to work even for long term Many processes Good work life balance Good management Opportunity to interact directly with overseas clients and stakeholders
Everything was good. Have no complaints as such. Was promoted with 2 with years and was given all the tools to grow. Also they keep a good balance between work and health.
I learned weekly payroll in this company as I worked only monthly payroll before joining WNS. Now we have run both the payroll (weekly/monthly) simultaneously.
Not a 1% employee friendly and middle level management not providing benefits what they are bound to provide. Just work for max 2 years and get experiance of softwares.
- Good place for starting your career - WSN provides a good learning environment with professional faculty - Good place for growth - however, salary packed is low for freshers
It is a good company to work but it also depends on which process you are in. In some process work is relaxed but in others work can be very stressful
It's a good experience to work here. I learned many things here like client engagement, data analysis. etc. Support from management is good. Good work-life balance.
Fixed working hours. Nice place to work and learn things. WNS has different teams across all areas and it has teams with IT, finance, accounting , analytics
Excellent job experience, team management is good, quick learning environment, good people to work with, job satisfaction, very good leave policy, and transport facility also good.
Good Work space for new Joiner is very good .Its good to start you career here.Good management skill.I have learning so many think from WNS like RPA tools in along with mindmap consulting
The company provides services in a variety of sectors like healthcare, finance, banking. This gives a good opportunity to work with people coming from various backgrounds that ultimately paves way for one's better learning of skills.
WNS Global services is also a Good company.It is business oriented company.work schedule is flexible with Good support to its employees.They provide different trainings to employees.
Pros
Free launches
Cons
Good experience all together. Working environment is good and supervisors are very helpful.It was wonderful experience working with good people...great
Good company for experienced. Good exposure in terms of knowledge and skill development. Opportunities for going transition is more in new projects even for freshers or less experienced people which is a good opportunity.Transport facility available. Safe company for women.
Pros
Transport facilty, Exposure of knowledge, friendly environment.
Cons
No Overtime payment, no worklife balance, cafeteria facility not good, politics, HR will only be supportive to the management not employees.
Planned and worked under pressure. Tried and implemented new way for processing and time consuming. Learned Route Cause Analysis(RCA) Error tracking and time innovation done on process.