WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Operations Associate

1.It has been a great experience at WNS with a healthy and fun loving work atmosphere. 2.The managers are very helpful and motivates each colleague. 3.The only thing which concerns is salary, i think it was not suitable as per increasing inflation.
Lots of inner poltics specially in Tropical process, shipping logistics department. Worst peoples and worst management. No appreciation, no growth. People do not value your work.
While working from office won't give logoff at the time. It squeezes associates level people mentally and physically with the name of targets. In this lock down period the management was too worst killing the people by using them 24 hours. The was good only in the pay schedule in remaining prospects it was worst. In this corona virus situation people are getting viral fevers. But the manager say that bare
Not the best of the company if considering salary as a parameter. But as a well established organisation it very well feels like working for it. Employee engagement is decent and the HR policies are great.
Its a nice company with the good salary and other benefits too. But work hours are more that 8. Canteen facility is there. Lunch break doesn't happen on time at all.
Good learning package and opportunity to learn many things and enjoying fun activities. Work culture and facilities to employees are good with high standard of employee security.
WNS runs on business taken from other BIG firms. It's basically a 3rd party who run other's business and make money. Hence, there are a lot of risk and negatives to this aspect. Pay is less, Facilities and Food is average. Suddenly the process i was working in shutdown and had no good opportunity to move internally which eventually made me QUIT. Employee Satisfaction level - 4/10. WNS analytical division is good and profitable compared to other processes and departments.
Pros
Cons
Job Security
Wns is good for the freshers and also working environment is nice but be aware for inner politics. People are very friendly and helpful. But job security is less any time they through you out I seen one of my friend lost his job for a very simple reason.
I joined wns in April 2019, but as i have observed that there is no management nor even control over the employees. Infact, there is no stability. Along with this, they don't provide facilities.
WNS was good. It had good salary for a fresher, great infrastructure and transport facilities, however the work culture was pretty hectic and restricted. Mobile phones were not allowed inside the floor. We cannot do anything on the system except work which was like living in a cage. But I had fun as the team was very cooperative and friendly.
Pros
Transport facilities, Insurance policy, Good Infrastructure
Cons
Restricted work culture, long hours, too much office politics
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at WNS Global Services?
Very good company to work with but salary structure makes it worst. Good for frrshers to start their carree. Management is good perks are also good liked to be there.
It is nice platform to make my carrier, nice people to work there, all are family of wns, i think young peoples work there that is a good platform to sucess.
Wns company has not respect for its employees. Company is totally running by clients. No employee centric company. It is totally employer centric. Worst company to work
Pros
Cons
Employer centric, no human heart for the employees. You can be thrown out anytime
it was good to work with WNS. work place culture was very good , staff was supportive. i always been participated in fun activity and other completion.
Pros
wns providing lunch coupon
Best BPM company ever worked for. Most chilled company ever, the leastest burded I would say I have ever faced. So nice to be in WNS. Best company to start from in BPM career
You can work here only for temporary basis and salary will be on time. But there is no surety about your job and so much work burden is there you can also work on sunday if there is work burden.The one most problem is that if we leave company without completing the notice period then you cant go there again because its there policy.
Pros
Only for temporary basis
Cons
No surety for your job, No time management, so much work burden
I have learn many things in this organisation from drafting email to talking to client over call. Also had hands on experience on SAP Jupiter. Gave me confidence in speaking.
Pros
No as such
Fantastic Place To Work , no bad review from my side. Friendly as well as professional environment on floor , Management is supportive. I really like to join WNS again in my life with good position .
Cons
Good Environment, OT, Secured Job,Enjoy loving to work with music For eg: FM,Managment is good,Various Activity Like Games,Lunch,picnics, Award Functions
Pros
Picnics, Fun Activity, Lunch
Cons
Ot
most enjoyable part is salary, team building initiatives. I got an international exposure here by handling clients from 55 different countries from all over the world.
Lower CTCs long working hours less growth opportunities but environment is comfortable and monotonous work doesn't create good reward and recognition.
Pros
Environment- good for freshers
Cons
Long working houra