WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Senior Associate in Mumbai, Maharashtra

I was feel very comfortable to work with employee. Management is not that much good Manager is fine. Work life balance is horrible due to shift timing Salary is om time with incentive and bonus There is an opportunity to growth alot
Pros
Fun with work
Cons
Shift timing
I was working for a UK process named British Gas. I used to handle customer queries through emails.Though a little stressed out but it was fun working with this organisation.
Good experience all together. Working environment is good and supervisors are very helpful.It was wonderful experience working with good people...great
Learned international standards from this company but very poor work life balance. Work place culture is nice and management is good somewhere they are lack.
Cons
Odd shift
One can enjoy the work at WNS as there are so many plenty of things to do other than the assigned work. You have to just complete your work at assigned target which is very easy to achieve.
Pros
Extra curricular activities
Cons
I got valuable trainings over there. So many things I learn from this organization. How to deal with our international clients. We should have improve our knowledge not in only one direction.
Its good place to work. Music played while working Fun friday games. Managers are co operative. process is chill. Qualitive feedback given is helpful. Traineers are very good in explaining the process.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
long and short break
I enjoy being around my team mates and working with them . The environment is great as it is lively and it feels good knowing what you need to do and basically just delivering the best customer service .
Good to work here . Worked with them for three years . Learned alot about the trave industry . Lot of challenges on everyday work . Learn new things
Cons
Hard to get promoted
WNS is a place where you can balance you career and have fun while working. It gave a good exposure for our excel skills and also with application like SAP and Kana.
Working All day Good managers however need to be very proactive in taking care of client needs Time goes very quickly and co workers are very supportive.
great place to work and learn. helpful management. flexible shift timing. the culture of the workplace is very nice. no pressurized management. helpful colleagues
I have been with WNS Global Services Private Limited for almost 3.5 years and the experience has been splendid. Great Work atmosphere Proper Performance review Decent Salary hikes All in all, it is a great place to be at Work.
A very nice place to belong. Have learnt a lot. Just to enhance my skills have to change the field of work and at the end salary matters which was very low for me there.
There should be more challenges in WNS.i enjoyed working here,very supportive management.There were never salary discrepency i use to get salary on time and there were enough support for us always by our process manager
got very good experience in wns, enjoyed fun activity learned so many new thing which is very useful for future or even for personal life..management of company is very good and very helpful and got so many thing from manager...the most enjoyable part of the job in work pressure also environment of floor is very calm and positive vibes.
Its always fun working at work even under pressure all the managers and team mate are very supportive. the only draw back is working in early morning 4:30 shift.
Job culture was good, learnt to play in group efficiently with coordination, time management, co workers was very helpful. only draw back was as WNS being a outsourcing company their is no job security.
Working with WNS was a good experience. Dealing with customers based in UK through emails improved my communication skills and boosted my confidence level.
Pros
friendly colleagues and trainers
Cons
Nil
WNS is an organisation to work with lot of learning and fun. Everyday is a new beginning to and daily we learn new things reakated to process. Management is very suppportive
Pros
Cons
Cafeteria
Many new things to learn every day as we audit coupon. Rectify ticketing error done by an Agent.