WNS Global Services logo

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Senior Associate

Work-Life Balance

Found 189 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,622 reviews

Worst experience

Very difficult to survive in such a negative environment which few processes at wns give to employees. I would definitely not recommend folks to join wns if they get an offer letter from CPS process.

Productive and fun workplace

Good environment to work .... co ordinating best with the employed Good communication with the leaders,supportive Just won't to grow myself in some other field with best learning

Pros

Pick and drop free

Cons

Long hrs

Fun workplace with daily learning benefits

A good organisation with perfect work atmosphere. We can learn a lot in daily basis. I recommend all to join there and get some great experience. A perfect place to learn, Excel and develop our career.

Good & stedy job

Good place to work. Same work type. No work pressure Grooming to your personal skills is good. WNS sends us for training on our area of expertiese

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Fun to work

As a fresher I could not have got any better organisation to work with. Very good work culture, everyone is helpful and management is also good. Salary was the only thing I was not satisfied about but overall it was a rich experience working with WNS.

Pros

Work Culture, Job security, Good management.

Cons

Low salary

Productive workplace

There should be more employee friendly atmosphere. I feel the transport system troubles.Only one building occupied so many sections like food court n all.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Troubling transport system

Wonderful workplace

WNS is a wonderful workplace, giving scope for personal development by providing different training ect....also where we can balance our personal and professional life,

Imense learning only

This company is great for the beginners as it provides opportunities to get cross trained in various other processes. However, if you are a lower level employee you would not be treated well. There is no employee benefits available apart from your salary what you earn from your hard work. You would not get anything if you are a hard worker but your salary end of the month. The employee policies are horrible. There is no reverse feedback system available wherein you can rate your managers.

Pros

free transport facility

Cons

No employee freindly policies

average

not good for salary. Instead of increment they are giving decrements in salary in the name of compliance like PF increased, ESI increased. But not increasing in hand salary.

Better environment and fun loving .

Best place to get in and start your work .The people working are fun loving and dedicated to work.they work hard and party hard.what i have learnt is how to interact with customers .and the hardest part of job is to make your customer happy.

Jobs at WNS Global Services

Senior Associate positions
See more jobs

Its a Developing organization for travel process

As I was with rotational shift and we use to get calls from customer also frm internal depts use to convince custmr for the amount which is been increased in the ticket due to pending work that was the challenging part but due to some or the other reason agents which were hired along with me didnt completed even 3months and left the company because of the remaining agents tried there level best to keep up the work till the time company hired to new ones with in a year management routed the process to delhi team. I was enjoying alot when there was a tremendous work use to wait for over time and the whole concept was very new to me and found a very friendly culture.

its a fun workplace

There should be more challenges in WNS.i enjoyed working here,very supportive management.There were never salary discrepency i use to get salary on time and there were enough support for us always by our process manager

Fun and learning

A typical day at work was to take all the necessary steps to recover money for the claims required to be worked on a particular date. I learned about the entire UK culture and now car insurance works in the UK. Management was simply brilliant and helpful at each step. Co-workers were very helpful. The hardest part was to meet the target of recovery. The most enjoyable part of the Job were the fun Fridays wherein we use to play games on the floor.

Pros

Loads to learn and enjoy but the company gives you more than enough time.

Virgin Atlantic Cargo

Handling 4 Processes in Virgin Atlantic Cargo Department. (Cargo Commercial, Revenue Management, Cargo ULD & AWB Process Quality

Pros

Cons

9 hour

Travel

Worked as a Senior Associate It was a semi voice and backoffice process regarding calls like rebooking, service request and more. Work environment was very smooth.

work enviorment so friendly

I have learned how to draft an emails and handle the critical cases. co-workers are very helpful. we all used to work in team. the most enjoyable part of my job was handling critical or escalation cases.

Fun to work with

Fun to work with and earn,good support form management,easy environment for work,good work culture,operational support from seniors,training for employees.

It has awsom environment to work I enjoy working their

I have learned many things working with wns. The professionalism at working place. The management system in wns is reay good. The working environment is really good and also wns has good ambience.

productive and fun workplace

got very good experience in wns, enjoyed fun activity learned so many new thing which is very useful for future or even for personal life..management of company is very good and very helpful and got so many thing from manager...the most enjoyable part of the job in work pressure also environment of floor is very calm and positive vibes.

Good Learning

I have learn lots of thing like Advance VBA, Advance SQL and Individual End to End project handling. Work life balance is Good.

Working in Wns

I have been working in Wns since one year my job is related with keeping all the data indate with the current time.In Wns i have learned the tool like excel and advance excel and also working in salesforce. The management is simply good and the co workers are good and supportive.The good thing about the working in Wns is the good work life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare WNS Global Services with