WNS Global Services logo

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Senior Associate

Work-Life Balance

Found 189 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,622 reviews

Worst experience

Very difficult to survive in such a negative environment which few processes at wns give to employees. I would definitely not recommend folks to join wns if they get an offer letter from CPS process.

Fun Workplace

It was a nice company to work. There was some problems regarding incentives else everything was great. My work here was to deal with the third party insurance company whose client got an accident with our client and we need to settle the liability as per the conditions of the accident. overall it was a nice company to work.

Pros

Good Management, Nice Place to work

Cons

Incentives were not paid properly and on time

good

very good working environment good salary management is good night shift was hardest and allowance less. open door policy of company very good........

Great and fun place to begin a career

WNS was a great place to begin my career. I have learnt how to be professional, punctual and focus in my tasks.This experience has taken me a long way ahead in my career.

Comfortable workplace

Satisfied job.agents work properly and easily wth all satisfied enviroment.everyone is helpful to manage work properly without any work load.easy to manage work.

disbursement on loans

working on wns global services private limited and working profile is disbursement on loans i.e personal loans, vehicles loans, home loans, and corporate loans and as per commercial bank of india policy

Nice place to learn about work culture

Nice place to learn about work culture However salary structure should be improved Employees will stay for a longer period in WNS if salary structure is revised

fun at work even under pressure

Its always fun working at work even under pressure all the managers and team mate are very supportive. the only draw back is working in early morning 4:30 shift.

Average

It is a good place to work. As I worked with EXL before and then the business was taken over by WNS, hence had no option rather than to stick to the company as was in need of job.

Learning Place

It is the place which will not only make you to work, but will make sure that you come out with new ideas, and help you to grow in your life as well as in your career.

Jobs at WNS Global Services

Senior Associate positions
See more jobs

Senior Associates

I have learned lots of things in WNS, like how to face the challenges, the work environment also good, Good colleges we have, also we have good support from the superiors. Management is not so advance and supportive.

Attendance Policy

My Grandmother expired and I went to hometown for rituals and even after having leave balance was marked as NCNS.

Friendly workplace

WNS offers a conducive environment to work in terms of maintaining work life balance. It lay emphasis on various team bonding activities and management is approachable in case of need. It provides team based training and allows lateral movement so to add more experience to your work profile.

Learn new things

update shipping industry tariff. I have learn advance excel & train other co-employee. to leave this job. work with new projects.

Pros

free tea

Cons

NO lumch

working culture is very nice, very friendly nature

wns is the very good company, management also very close communicate with us, doing one of the family members of any suggestion,problems and etc.. really i miss the company.

good environment, good team mates, good team work, good coordination in team.

good environment, good team mates, good team work, good coordination in team. more opportunities are there.good orgnisation to work.

Great

It's really good experience by this company And it's get's me much confidence to work anywhere In the industry And also gives me lots training by the company such as six-sigma, achieving miracle, excel to engage

Good working Environment, Less salary

Salary to the employees is based on qualification only, experience is not even considered. Otherwise nice place to work at, shifts are flexible.

Pros

Good environment, Flexible shifts

Cons

Low salary

productive

I learned many things but the only problem is there is salary. it is very low according to the designation. work culture is good nobody force you stay after 5 in the evening. whatever your timings are you do your work accordingly

Pros

work culture

Cons

salary less

Challenging work everyday, Learned to manage the client with a friendly natured co-workers and management. The hardest part of the job was to rectify the incorrect process that were cultured since the inception.The Most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction when invoices use to get paid to vendor after a long chase.

Productivity & Good work balance

good organization to work with and good people and learn many thighs and good people to work for long time good co workers and they are help full and supportive in all issues i learned many thighs here and improved my self.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare WNS Global Services with