WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Senior Associate

Very difficult to survive in such a negative environment which few processes at wns give to employees. I would definitely not recommend folks to join wns if they get an offer letter from CPS process.
a decent place to work and activities at wns like training's they conduct were very useful and it was must for all to attain the same.
It is one of the big bpo company in India. It was fun working in WNS. Learning part is good and sharing of knowledge between peers helps to develop the skill and good work environment.
Pros
Employee friendly
Cons
should improve food courts availability
Average place to be with with no job security, inefficient management, no work life balance, no job security but good for learning
The best company one can start a career with. Supportive team leaders and managers. Learnt a lot from WNS. Any one can get a good start from this company
Pros
food
Cons
Job culture was good, learnt to play in group efficiently with coordination, time management, co workers was very helpful. only draw back was as WNS being a outsourcing company their is no job security.
Good Learning experiance with WNS. Learned About Team work and Soft skills like E-mail Writing, Team Meetings With team members. Management were supportive for any kind of help regarding process.
A platform with immense learning with helpful co-workers and supportive managers which will help in learning and developing corporate skills and make you very competitive assets in the market.
Working with WNS was a good experience. Dealing with customers based in UK through emails improved my communication skills and boosted my confidence level.
Pros
friendly colleagues and trainers
Cons
Nil
WNS is an organisation to work with lot of learning and fun. Everyday is a new beginning to and daily we learn new things reakated to process. Management is very suppportive
Pros
Cons
Cafeteria
I Have learned P2P process.. I would like to thank wns for giving me such kind of experience and work assigned to me is really helpful to me in my career.
Pros
Free Lunch coupens and sports
Cons
The training which i got Hero Ites for voice accent is superb. They know how to deal with every type of employee and do train on base of their weakness. The process was credit card verification which was completely scripted and easy, so any challenge faced during the job hours.
Less working hours only 9 hrs.learned gds system like Amadeus and worldspan. management was very good. co-workers were awesum.
Work is very nice, Good working environment, Process manager was good but not the Assistant managers, Poor work culture, not tried to improve anything in work culture, Baldly behave with clients visit always tried to exploit them.
Pros
Yes Only have to pay 220 for the month for one time meal.
Cons
it will take 12 to 13 hours while taking the transport of the company.
Very less salary no job security worst management not recommended
Awesome work place for fresher. cooperate with team mates. Excellent Management. Fantastic co-workers
Pros
Good shift timing
Cons
Transport Clubbing problem
Poor Management , very less chances of growth , No benefits for employees at all.
Pros
Good for freshers
Cons
poor management
Purchase invoices Accounting Good management Salaries part Purnchase invoices posting.
I was Working in WNS for N.Y.K shipping Lines I was working on the Booking Process for Europe Office and I was the Team leader for Hamburg Port bookings So as It was my First Job I enjoyed a LOT
Pros
good Career Opportunities
There is no pressure on work. We have set the targets on monthly basis and need to complete the same as per our ability. I have a good knowledge in the UK insurance, about the systems and specially the billing department i.e. related to collection of premiums by direct debit. I have given the floor support to my team mates to resolve their queries. I would like to work hard and always the top performer in the team.
Starting of the day will be a huddle and start the day at 7 am and its all about backend job for insurance learnt how to work on banking systems and ms office leadership handling calls management is good