WNS Global Services logo

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Senior Associate

Work-Life Balance

Found 189 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,622 reviews

Worst experience

Very difficult to survive in such a negative environment which few processes at wns give to employees. I would definitely not recommend folks to join wns if they get an offer letter from CPS process.

Analytics in retail domain using SAS , SQL and basic MS excel

* A typical day includes doing targeting customers for various market for various country like korea , china , hungary etc for a retail brand called Tesco and creating intermediate reports for each coupon evaluation. *I have learned the business logic required to identify customers using their shopping habits , visits and price sensitivity by using stand and also creating adhoc codes in sas. Along with using sql and Ms excel in situational scenarios. *Under management I have learned how to divide work load between colleague and becoming SME certain areas to give transitions to new people. *My co-workers are helpful and creative which in turn makes me more creative. *Hardest part of the job is when under high FTE sometimes I need to extend working hours around 11 to 12 hours for whole weeks. *Having fun with friends while learning new things coming to us.

Good palace to working

WNS is an organization, which works in BPO and KPO sector. This is a good organization to start up the career, in the CPS(Consulting and Professional Services) unit of business. Lots of things which you can learn here which will be beneficial in professional growth of a person.

Good

It's a simple backend job ,which any individual can do it, the exciting thing is that it has a standard shift .

Pros

free transport

Cons

no night shift allowance

A good work place to work

i have learned a lot in WNS as the management and co-workers are so helpful

Learnt a lot from this company, however very less opportunity for growth

Pros

flexibility to work

Cons

no growth

Na

FAde up with this company, no more wanted to work with, so i m searching jobs outside

good workplace

A good company with frrequency in travelling and working without any stress and fun filled enjoyment while working.

productiive and good work envirment

Many new things to learn every day as we audit coupon. Rectify ticketing error done by an Agent.

Target oriented, Able to handle a team.

I have 6 years of strong experience of service industry. I have learnt lots of new thinks like creating reports in Ms-Excel. Also I have Prepared SOP (standard operating procedure ) which includes complex flowchart. I made these SOPs when I was in Wipro. Client was so happy by my Initiatives. According to me there is no hardest part of the job. If the person has ability, he can do anything.

Jobs at WNS Global Services

Senior Associate positions
See more jobs

Productive and fund workplace.

Its very good working in WNS. I enjoy the work that I perform as a pension administrator to the fullest extent.

Productive and Learning

I really liked the experience so far. No complaints The process which I am in Travelocity is really exciting and very vast and at times seems to have no bounds. But with time its tamable

Pros

Great experience

To secure a position with a well established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship in the field of finance.

Seeking challenging opportunities in the areas of Operations with dynamic growth oriented companies in the Financial Services

Very good place to work

- Very huge firm - Good company to work with as a Suncorp - Management is very supportive - Unity is strength is tag when it comes to co workers - Shift timing is hardest part of this job - Work environment is commendable

Productive and Fun envoirnment

Currently working in AP ๏ƒ˜ Responsible for Vendor data Management for US and Europe region ๏ƒ˜ Responsible to resolve client escalation & vendor queries through Generic mail box ๏ƒ˜ Responsible for Match Exception cases invoice blocked by system due discrepancy in PO Vs invoice or due to incorrect processing. ๏ƒ˜ Responsible to monitor performance of Team & conduct team meetings. ๏ƒ˜ Working of payment rejection of supplier from the bank (JP Morgan, Citi Bank) ๏ƒ˜ Working on Holdouts / Discrepancy invoices ๏ƒ˜ Processing the Invoices like freight, Utility, Inter-Company and RM/Capital Items and service Bills for Vendor Payments. ๏ƒ˜ Process Trainer for Accounts Payable. ๏ƒ˜ Vendor payment reconciliation ๏ƒ˜ Resolving duplicate & excess payment issues ๏ƒ˜ Assigning the daily task to the sub-ordinates and take update from team on daily basis. ๏ƒ˜ Maintained Process Documentation & updated same on regular basis (DPM) ๏ƒ˜ Daily, Weekly & Monthly reporting to Quality Team, Team Leader & Ops. Manager. ๏ƒ˜ Provide suggestion & solution (Kaizen) regarding Process to improve overall performance of team. ๏ƒ˜ Issuing Debit Note to related vendor on Bill passing. ๏ƒ˜ Acted as link between Team Leader, Manager & Team and provide necessary inputs on process & people within Team. ๏ƒ˜ Responsible to resolve client escalation & vendor queries through Generic mail box & finance service request tool. ๏ƒ˜ Maintained Process Documentation & updated same on regular basis (DPM)

Pros

Free Transport

Cons

Long Hours

Porfessional work environment

Work profile clearly spelt, very interesting to work in the Australian process, every day we learn some thing new as the scenario to resolve insurance queries vary. Enjoyable work environment, team work is emphasised and reflects in every action by team Manager

Pros

Subsidised Food coupons

Productive work place

I really enjoyed with Syntel as that was my first MNC job,I learnt a lot of good things.Mostly i got good knowledge of MS excel.

Pros

Nice Cafeteria

Cons

Short breaks

WNS has a good learning academy

WNS is a global service company , It is good for the freshers who want to make a good start in life. It also provides different kinds of training and gives you opportunity to upgrade your skills.

Pros

Flexible login hours

Cons

Poor healthy environment

Wns

WNS Consulting and professional servicesGot here via campus placement.

culture and work exp.

Managers don't look at your performance rather they prefer favoritism, do buttering and get everything, without working.Biggest mantra of WNS is be behind your managers day and night and you get best appraisal.Suggestion:- Management needs to look into mater rather then blindly agree with what managers say.

Pros

work life balance

Cons

management and rules

fun workplace

good place to work, good people, job satisfaction.comfortable shift timing, good break timings, lots of team building activities and fun programs,Good training on personal development

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare WNS Global Services with