WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Senior Associate

Very difficult to survive in such a negative environment which few processes at wns give to employees. I would definitely not recommend folks to join wns if they get an offer letter from CPS process.
I feel so good to work with the WNS its a very sort of workplace. I definitely like to recommend it to my friends. This is an organization who can manage their work-life and personal life.
I was working for a UK process named British Gas. I used to handle customer queries through emails.Though a little stressed out but it was fun working with this organisation.
I want to continue working with wns, but unfortunately I've settled in Bangalore and at the meantime no vacancies in Bangalore wns location.
Excellent in all manner. Hr & Manager's both are supportive in nature. Excellent environment and good campus. Quality of food is also good. Great company !!
wns is known as a employee centric company, maybe ots because u may find a lot of guys working here more than 3 years on an average to about 20 yrs max. Grown is average, salary is not as per the giants like allstate or adp or tcs. however they give u a stable and secure job to put food on ur table .
 Company Profile:- WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading global business process management company. WNS offers business value to 350+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals including Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare and Utilities.
Working within an IT Park like Weikfield IT Park, Viman Nagar , Pune was a very prestigious kind of thing for me. Learned many new thing at WNS(World Network Services) The value of team spirit was the most precious thing i have learned at WNS.
We have to work on adm's issued by airline against Expedia agency.We rectify and take action on the memo accordingly. Management is worst 😭 never show this in any company
I enjoyed thoroughly working her, I had fun and at the same I learned a lot. It gave me an opportunity to learn and grow, I went on a business travel, engaged with many onshore stakeholders
it just for work experience. no one appreaciate for talented persons all higher authorities shows partialities.no one cares for experienced candiates.
Mangement does not care about employees. No leave policy or holiday or no other off days except weekends. Allowances are highlighted in offer letter but rarely paid.
Pros
job satisfaction
Cons
everything else
Good for beginners. Not so much of the growth opportunities. Managers are very much Target orientated. Colleagues are good and work environment is good as well.
It is a good experience to work here and learn new things to improve my career growth as well. The first one who give me a chance to prove my talent. Thanks
Good for introduction of corporate world, salary is good for frasher, appraisal system is worse they do not going to provide as per your expectations.
WNS was my first organizational experience after I switched from teaching profession. I actually learned how theoretical things work on practical grounds. working on SAP was all a new experience for me. I was part of accounts payable team so every money of the company that goes out needs to be recorded and handled in a careful manner. I learned to be more focused and sincere towards my work. If I talk about my management people they help there people in every possible way to get the job done accurately. people around me were co-operate and positive. Entering corporate world was a difficult part but my company's training team has made it easy for me and help in learning lot of new application and tools. I was working in India and its a place of festivals so every festival was celebrated in my organization by giving away sweets and sharing of home made food.
Pros
Free lunches, festival celebration, etc
Cons
short lunch breaks, no mobile phones allowed inside.
I've worked there more almost 2 years, amazing people and work culture
Cons
It was great experience to work in WNS GLOBAL PVT LTD. The environment was too friendly. I have worked for 1yr and ai learned a lot from WNS and also got lot of things to Learn from proccess.
It was fun working with them.. I have learn many things in that company as a fresher which will definitely help me in my future. Seniors are very helpful in Nature and incase of any problem you can easily go to them and they will surely help you.
healthy work and personal life balance. Fun activities during Fridays. Working with them was a great experience for learning new things. being working with good clients there are good opportunities to travel onsite and get good opportunities.
Pros
free picnics
Cons
late shifts
workplace culture is very good. Work pressure is very low, a great place to work.excellent job security and many employee benefits.There is job security and advancement