WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Senior Associate

Very difficult to survive in such a negative environment which few processes at wns give to employees. I would definitely not recommend folks to join wns if they get an offer letter from CPS process.
One can enjoy the work at WNS as there are so many plenty of things to do other than the assigned work. You have to just complete your work at assigned target which is very easy to achieve.
Pros
Extra curricular activities
Cons
I got valuable trainings over there. So many things I learn from this organization. How to deal with our international clients. We should have improve our knowledge not in only one direction.
work culture is good...its employee centric company so no need to worry about termination... there is nothing more to learn just understand the process once and you are ready to work management is not so good but ok ok
A decent company which gives less pay but better work life balance. They are pretty neutral towards the retention. And mostly they hire freshers and senior team members are treated as bible
Its good place to work. Music played while working Fun friday games. Managers are co operative. process is chill. Qualitive feedback given is helpful. Traineers are very good in explaining the process.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
long and short break
I enjoy being around my team mates and working with them . The environment is great as it is lively and it feels good knowing what you need to do and basically just delivering the best customer service .
Good to work here . Worked with them for three years . Learned alot about the trave industry . Lot of challenges on everyday work . Learn new things
Cons
Hard to get promoted
Very good company for the fresher and help us to develop our skill set. i have learned corporate work culture and team management. Over all team management is good.
WNS is a place where you can balance you career and have fun while working. It gave a good exposure for our excel skills and also with application like SAP and Kana.
Good place to work as a fresher in Insurance industry motor.Used to look after Motor claims Allstate insurance. Good pick and drop facility for transport also lunch and dinner was free
Pros
Good knowledge about Insurance, Day shift
Cons
Monotonus job
Very bad experience at WNS. They don't care about the people, their contribution and no focus on career advancement of employees. Upper management hardly bother about these things.
Hi, I worked with WNS for almost 3 yrs, Found very good place to learn about corporate cultures. Its been great experience working with this organization.
I love to work here but not getting paid off well and shifts are getting worse. Earlier shifts were good Now increase in night shifts and over time No good pay Feeling like working hard for peanuts
Pros
Work
Cons
Salary
it was quiet good working at WNS GLOBAL SERVICES not to friendly atmosphere to work HR services are pathetic 24/7 shifts no pickup services even the management is not good
Pros
nothing is free except water
Cons
very long hours
Work culture here is good.You can learn good things in this company .You may balance your life according to the process you are involved in. Your work will be recognised.
I work in back office operations in Insurance domain for Aviva Life Insurance.I was in life insurance handling maturity payments. later i issued to issue tax certificates to client. Now i am in Annuities team, it invloves issuing of quotations to client to by an annuity. its a complex process as lot of medical details are involved.also a lot of decision making is involved.There are new things to learn in this team & i get support from team members. Thhere is friendly atmosphere in the team which i enjoy while working.
All over good company, providing free transportation for employees. Equal opportunities for all. Good and balanced supervisory management. Food vendors are not so good in quality and pricing area.
Pros
Free transport facility
Cons
Na
very good company free enviornment we enjoyed work in wns so many fun activity organised every week management is good and secured job also work with fun
Pros
free cab
Cons
salary
Working All day Good managers however need to be very proactive in taking care of client needs Time goes very quickly and co workers are very supportive.
It's a nice place to start your carrier. Very friendly environment. very supportive at work. login hours are very flexible and you get time for yourself. happy working with wns
Pros
Very helpfull colleagues, peacefull job