WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Senior Associate

Very difficult to survive in such a negative environment which few processes at wns give to employees. I would definitely not recommend folks to join wns if they get an offer letter from CPS process.
It's a nice place to start your carrier. Very friendly environment. very supportive at work. login hours are very flexible and you get time for yourself. happy working with wns
Pros
Very helpfull colleagues, peacefull job
Free environment and productive work doing in WNS. It about back office job like Banking sectors. I am work in Axis bank and ICICI bank process. There are both multinational and Domestic process in WNS.
It was a travel based company so i got an opportunity to learn lot of things. Also learnt to manage teams. I worked for UK market so came to know about UK culture and people.
Work is good, but very high work pressure. Sometime management people putting pressure on employee even though its not required. Logic behind that they wanted to control employee.
A huge travel process with dynamic teams and young leaders motivating the entire crowd. I learnt a lot of quality measures while working in that company. People are very inspiring
In WNS company I have learn many things create some project and also I am certified six sigma Waite belt. I have learn how to mange call abandon and also i had trained basic excel and excel shortcuts key.
I have had a good working tenure with WNS. Had I stayed longer, there were good opportunities of promotion and growth. However, There is a need of improvement in the food department.
Cons
Shift timings
I want to explicit my talent in the way the company as well as myself get to the next level in its career. However member were chosen only through their tenure in the company and not by their performance.
Cons
No proper transport facility, Low package for beginners
Nice company with good work environment and good package. There was many things to learn and understand practically and the management was also good. There was a good transport facility.
Happy working here... Friendly colleagues and good students.. enjoyed every moment with faculty and students.. i don't want to leave the organization.. but for my growth it's must to change the organization for better life..
Best place to start if you are fresher, employee centric company, gives you opportunity to grow, however in some process management is not helpful increment is average
great place to work and learn. helpful management. flexible shift timing. the culture of the workplace is very nice. no pressurized management. helpful colleagues
Fun at work and people are very helpful. Job security is high and peaceful environment. people are very knowledgeable and down to earth. Learned many good things.
Pros
Free bus
Very Good company atmosphere to work everything is planned,Management was excellent best company I worked for due to my personal issues I quit the job.
Pros
Cons
Sometimes
1 Work environment is good, 2 WNS has good transport services. 3 WNS giving Job security. 3 Important thing is Salary Growth is very slow. 4 carrier opportunities are less.
Good Place for a fresher to start working in. over all experience with the management and work environment was good how ever have a very incompetent HR team
Wns is the worlds best company it takes care of employee satisfaction.. Best company ..entertainment facilities is given to employees ..IT is the located is different part of the world.
good
I have been with WNS Global Services Private Limited for almost 3.5 years and the experience has been splendid. Great Work atmosphere Proper Performance review Decent Salary hikes All in all, it is a great place to be at Work.
Woring hard good communication skills people management handle team taking responsibility belives in inovation and change in a company company policy knowledge.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Good work culture. Growth options and learning desired. lots of options in working in different processess and improved versatality and made me work on different scenarios.