WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Senior Operations Associate

They provide you the complete training before you get on the floor and start working for the clientsYours seniors are always available to help you if you have any query
Pros
Free lunches and dinner on some occasions
Cons
Stress-free work
For freshers it is good for one year only. Here Management is different from other companies. So give your best to your job. For new comers this is good option.
It was good work and projects , learned lots of things as well . But appraisal and compensation which is given by company very very less . So it's demotivate to employ to work .
Good experience and well being of people working as team.. Can improve the skill of learning new things like presentation and projects.. Meeting up new people and connecting with them..
I worked with WNS as a senior accountant in account paybal team which was good enough for me, they always supported me with the work related issues.
Very good company to work with where incentives can be earned with oneself hard work. Good management where people are supportive and helpful . Incentives are unlimited.
Free to work....There was a competition in everyone of the associate....Associate were awarded for his achievements..Rotational shift and rotational week off is been schedule....
I worked a lot.I was a Senior Associate.I helped my team.I used to solve the queries of UK clients and customers. It was good to work with this company.
I have already mentioned that it’s good with salary but not the management.so if anyone joins please consider personal recommendations to be sure of the process
The salary and benefits and work-life balance is good. But the management doesn't let you grow and test new skills even if they boast of doing it. A lot of politics going on. Internal job postings is a hoax. It's pre-fixed, whose going to take the place.
At WNS the work would be fun.stress free. I have learned many things like good talkative nature, hard working, communication with others .Events like family day etc are enjoyable.
An employee friendly company. Salary needs to be improved. Not in par with other companies. Good work life balance. Medical facilities also not so good
its fun to work with. great people and great team to work with. Fun Fridays are awesome. The management was very supportive and the most enjoyable part was team activities
Being a kpo, good for a fresher to start and learn, but not a place one caan expect to build a career. Slow progress in growth and salary. No hike in salary on the first promotion if you start as an Associate at fresher level.
wns has given me opportunity to open my wings & learn additional tools that has enhance my skills, and enjoy the work place & the Management is amazing.
Great place to learn, good work culture, not pay masters but lot to learn. good place to grow in the organization. work load is normal and flexible shift timings.
My team was BA servicing and fares which meant a huge team, so the bonding was amazing. All age groups. I participated in WNS Idol season 6 and proceeded to the finals.
Pros
WNS Idol and other extra activities
Cons
short breaks
Work-life balance in WNS is good. Attrition rate is high because employees are dissatisfied with compensation. If you are in a good process, like GSK, you will be paid extra by the client, but WNS doesn't like to pay well. Rest, same work culture like in other MNCs.
Pros
One rarely has to stretch. Good work-life balance.
Cons
They make you sign a 1.5 or 2 year bond
Shift timings are amazing. Salary is low but as a starter you can always manage. Leaves are easy to get. Lots of opportunities to learn and grow as enough training is provided every month.
Pros
Shift Timing, Leaves
Cons
Low Salary, Compensation is less
Good for freshers or graduate to start they dont pay much but you will get to learn a alot of things being a fresher in the company Salary is quite an issue since they hire at a very low cost & dont provide the raise also in the year end therefore employees feel demotivated... The only good part is the work life balance. The set up is very much like a typical BPO. The management also behaves like one. The annual hikes are below averages..
My self T.Shyam i am searching for the government job kindly help me out qualified with 10+2 and having good system knowledge with 50wpm typing speed.
Cons
ready to work for 24/7
  1. Senior Operations Associate