WNS Global Services logo

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Senior Operations Associate

Work-Life Balance

Found 87 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,622 reviews

Stress-free work

They provide you the complete training before you get on the floor and start working for the clientsYours seniors are always available to help you if you have any query

Pros

Free lunches and dinner on some occasions

Cons

Stress-free work

Stressful

Its stressful to work there. There is no transport and no benefits. There is no safety and explicity when it comes to disclosure on diseases I.e Corona virus.

Cons

For freshers it is good for one year only. Here Management is different from other companies. So give your best to your job. For new comers this is good option.

Sometimes productive and fun, most of the time stressful

I love working, I love processing but my co-workers and my boss are sometimes not so lovely to work with, they are stressful to handle and it's not harmonious working with them. No worklife balance. Not being fair. Poor choices of team lead.

Pros

Free Coffee & Water

Cons

Not a good place environment

Great working environment

Fast paste environment with great support from trainers, team leaders and management. Teams are very supportive and help skill you when you're new. Ps be ready to walk those stairs daily as the lifts are always full!

No commission

Since September 2019 we are not getting commission they give amounts that they assume we qualify for Keep telling us to work and meet target but commission month end is nowhere to be found

Job timing and projects are good

It was good work and projects , learned lots of things as well . But appraisal and compensation which is given by company very very less . So it's demotivate to employ to work .

It is a good experience

Good experience and well being of people working as team.. Can improve the skill of learning new things like presentation and projects.. Meeting up new people and connecting with them..

Productive and fun, extremely professional and supportive

A great environment to work with, great people, sadly the salary was low. I stayed there because I learned a lot since people were extremely friendly, kind, and always willing to help. The management was flawless and I felt great working there, I would recommend 100%. A typical day at work was relaxed since there was no micromanaging and you could do your work in peace. The workplace culture supported work-life balance and that's why I always could address issues and improve on my shortcomings. The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely all of it.

good and friendly environment in our financial project

I worked with WNS as a senior accountant in account paybal team which was good enough for me, they always supported me with the work related issues.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at WNS Global Services?

Fun workplace

Fun environment to work in, great working hours and there is enough room for growth.Team leaders though need leadership training and to know how to behave on a professional platform

very stressful

Very stressful work environment they don't even want to pay properly. The team leaders think they own the people working there they are unprofessional

Very good company to work with where incentives can be earned with oneself hard work. Good management where people are supportive and helpful . Incentives are unlimited.

Free to work

Free to work....There was a competition in everyone of the associate....Associate were awarded for his achievements..Rotational shift and rotational week off is been schedule....

Wns global

Don’t recommend, money isn’t worth the time and effort. Management is terrible. Continuous interviews just make for getting ahead of people quitting..

Good!

I worked a lot.I was a Senior Associate.I helped my team.I used to solve the queries of UK clients and customers. It was good to work with this company.

It’s good but management need to be efficient and understand who are better options for the company

I have already mentioned that it’s good with salary but not the management.so if anyone joins please consider personal recommendations to be sure of the process

I really enjoyed working and dealing with customers. Some customers are very difficult but that can be expected. I had a great team and an awesome team leader.

Productive and Fun Place to work

Great place to work with a good employee engagament for extra curricular activities. Many challenges and employee development progarams are structured.

Politics everywhere

The salary and benefits and work-life balance is good. But the management doesn't let you grow and test new skills even if they boast of doing it. A lot of politics going on. Internal job postings is a hoax. It's pre-fixed, whose going to take the place.

Best Company to work for

At WNS , they possess a healthy work culture.Agents, Team leaders and Managers work hand in hand to Outperform.There environment is buzzing with laughter and you enjoy every minute at work.If you want to work for the best Outsource, choose WNS.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare WNS Global Services with