WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Senior Operations Associate in Mumbai, Maharashtra

My team was BA servicing and fares which meant a huge team, so the bonding was amazing. All age groups. I participated in WNS Idol season 6 and proceeded to the finals.
Pros
WNS Idol and other extra activities
Cons
short breaks
wns has given me opportunity to open my wings & learn additional tools that has enhance my skills, and enjoy the work place & the Management is amazing.
Great place to learn, good work culture, not pay masters but lot to learn. good place to grow in the organization. work load is normal and flexible shift timings.
Shift timings are amazing. Salary is low but as a starter you can always manage. Leaves are easy to get. Lots of opportunities to learn and grow as enough training is provided every month.
Pros
Shift Timing, Leaves
Cons
Low Salary, Compensation is less
Nice shift timings, good cafeteria, company provides conveyance/transport which is certainly much appreciated, but financial emoluments/remuneration packages could be better.
Pros
Company Conveyance
Cons
Poor financial emoluments/remuneration packages
Company general reputation Reputation of key leaders Admiration of products/services Admiration of other company initiatives (marketing campaign, community involvement, training programs) Company awards Company management philosophy Company values Company positioning in market Company growth/success
Pros
Flexible working time
Cons
Nice
Work culture incentive paid in dollars Extra hours payment incentive in goodies team outing process party weekoff request Shift request
Pros
rewards and recommendations
Cons
no camera phone in office
Free work culture. Idea sharing. It's a place where u want to work with great colleagues and good overall facilities. Helping nature of the colleagues and managers.
Pros
Free work culture.
Cons
Limited growth options
good working space...good professional colleques..good incentive structure.good apprassals. timely appreciation awards.very good team..
• Manage a high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment • Monitor the sales & services provided to the Corporate Clients • Achieve the sales targets month on month • Interact with the customers via email, telephone and instant messaging • Impart training to the new employees on the product and the process, as per the requirement • Handle customer inquiries, complaints, billing questions and payment extension/service requests • Monitor the performance of the team and guide them accordingly • Provide updates to the team on Quality and ensure better customer service • Ensure that the teams adhere to the quality tools and procedures • Drive new initiatives through various programs for performance improvement • Conduct team meetings, identify problems, assign and execute specific action steps • Provide excellent customer service and a one-time resolution for the customers • Facilitate the increase on the First Call Resolution and Customer Care Index scores • Meet and exceed customers’ expectations by providing efficient and effective service • Conduct audit and provide feedback to the team, to ensure a positive difference in customer experience
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Good company to work but they should do something about the system issue. Due to system issue they make the employee wait back. I think which I think is not good.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Got to learn many things about ticketing. The management was very comfort and understandable. Co-workers where helpfull
Dealing with clients in order to solve their queries. - Succeeded in Delivering Excellent Customer Service. - Outperformed in managing KPI (Key Performance Indicator) - Got a responsibility to lead a team in case of high volumes.
Left the current job because got job in dubai.. We basically deal in processing and ties orders and making sure that the orders are placed with accuracy and are send out as requested.  We also deal in different types of inquiries based on the delivery of orders or information about the accounts.  Besides we also manage the levels in the warehouse as per the request from the supply chain authorities.  We also take care of the claims filed by the customers in regards to the orders placed
Pros
Work atmosphere
Cons
No comments
Feeling happy with working WNS. But I wants to grow in my carrier