WNS Global Services logo
WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Senior Operations Associate in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,629 reviews

Fun workplace

Fun environment to work in, great working hours and there is enough room for growth.Team leaders though need leadership training and to know how to behave on a professional platform

Stressful

Its stressful to work there. There is no transport and no benefits. There is no safety and explicity when it comes to disclosure on diseases I.e Corona virus.

very stressful

Very stressful work environment they don't even want to pay properly. The team leaders think they own the people working there they are unprofessional

Fun and Lively

we are all hard at work on a daily basis. The long hours and shifts are draining and exhausting. Growth of the agents is important to the management.

Pros

Fun competitions

Cons

Shifts

Firstly its crazy when ever there is an overflow of case so we will have to kill is, it not easy but we do work hard. I've learnt to put more extra effort in what ever i do especially when i need growth, Management is fine but there is a lack of communication between us and them. Hardest part when we all under pressure to kill the ques because we are the Back Office, There is ana end year function but they made while we have'nt got paid so i did'nt enjoy it , i was broke.

Pros

No free lunches

Cons

9 hours, 2 days off, every after 7 days of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare WNS Global Services with