WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Senior Program Analyst

It's a very good place to work with peace. Seniors were very good. Very supportive colleague. All together it's a great place to work and enjoy your life like anything.
good company,work environment is very nice.people are very helpful. i have learned so many things my from seniors. wns provide training on different technologies.
Cool and work life balance company, growing in IT Sector as well. WNS provides various services to foreign countries like shipping, air-line, logistics, RDC, health & care, etc. even for a experienced person salary hike is very less. training period is only for one month. mobile phones are not allowed inside.
Pros
Cool Work Environment
Cons
No Growth for IT Employees
Learned Guidewire Testing, manageing a team of 6 in testing Expertised in Oracle AR and AP. People management. Good workplace culture, Constant shift timing,(UK Shift) Fixed Saturday and Sunday off.
I started my career at WNS and it is a nice workplace. It is a work place where I learnt so many things which will help me in my future up coming projects. Overall WNS gave me the foundation to start my IT Career.
Lots of opportunities are there to learn. Work life balance is good. I got an opportunity to learn VBA and implement the same. I have successfully implemented many macros from scrach and supporting them as well.
1. Monitoring the Applications and solving the request that comes to our queue. 2. Deployment of Application changes and Database 3. Raising and executing CR’s and ECR’s. 4. Apps Configuration on Server and maintenance. 5. Monitoring and Housekeeping of Server.