WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Senior SpecialistReview this company
Senior Specialist1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 2,623 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
My stay in WNS is pleasant and they really value their employee because we are compensated during the start of pandemic up until when we go back to work onsite. The only reason I left it's because of some peeps inside Ops are not accommodating. But in terms of the company's benefit and compensation there was never an issue.
HMO and Life insurance is on your first day and signing of contract is already paid. 😊
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at WNS Global Services?
See more WNS Global Services reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 2,623 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare WNS Global Services with
Questions about WNS Global Services
- How are the working hours at WNS Global Services?18 people answered
- Can freshers go for direct walk-in?16 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at WNS Global Services?14 people answered
- Does WNS Global Services require background check? What kind of background check does WNS Global Ser…12 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at WNS Global Services?11 people answered
- What is the company culture at WNS Global Services?11 people answered
- Do you provide bus or cab faclilty? Till which area you provide bus or cab services in pune? Can you…5 people answered
- How many hours we need to work?5 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview4 people answered
- How does someone get hired at WNS Global Services? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered