WNS Global Services logo

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Pay & Benefits

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,622 reviews

Worked for more then 2 years

Good place to work - but no job security. That was BPO, suddenly customer withdraw his process and Syntel ask the employees of that process to search for another job outside.

Good to work for great experiance

Good Atmosphere for work .Good to work for great experience, nice place and motivate every employee for the feature. Motivation for creativity.

The jo was very productive.

The job was very good. I learned collectivelty and efficiently that how to work in a multinational company. Well my co-workers were really helpful and kind we all used to work together in a friendly enviroment. The project i was invoved in was very technical i learned that but i think that was the hardest part of my job. The most enjoyable part of my job was to deal with the clients in england.

Technical support executive (Customer Service Associate)

• Level 1 Supporting for SITA's Siebel Applications and some Web applications• Working on Lotus Notes 7, service-now tool & Windows Server 2003• Trouble Ticket Assignment, Primary Trouble shooting & Escalation Management• Desktop Troubleshooting using various software like Microsoft Net-meeting• Handling London server issue: checking connectivity with all routers connected & restarting services at server using remote desktop• Database Update using TOAD (Oracle based)

My co-workers are very coperative

They are very helpfull people. When I was new in the process they were always help me with the all my queries. They were helped to solv all the issues. Even today also they are helpfull. They all are very good and I realy like to work with them. We enjoy a loat on flower.

Pros

we enjoy lot on lunch break

Cons

we have short break also

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare WNS Global Services with