WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews

Found 1,839 reviews matching the search
I worked more then 4 years in WNS Global Services in corporate accounts team. I learned a lot and i enjoyed my full tenure. professionalisim and co-opeartive team. well comminicated for mission and goal achievement. In summary i had a very good experinece in WNS.
Pros
Transportation and copensating leaves
Cons
Pay was not that great.
Excellent Very good managment prayers room every thing is good people are Professional clean cafedarea good opportunity to work grow and good good good good .
Worst place to work with. It is not at all employee friendly. Managers are very rude and need just servile guys. Processes get rammed down very frequently. Employee abscond this company. Once you joi you will regret your decision.
Pros
Nice location
Cons
Long hours, no compensation, poor transport, poor culture, immature Managers
One of the most Respectable and oldest BPO in India.Management is always approachable, however you need to follow protocol.You get to learn a lot. Good experience.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Rotational shifts
If noted 6 day lives after lost your job permanent and any basics no objection can't provide other any trust certificate similarly other HR management not joine againe so that do not work wns company no career
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Treasury CMS and payment process. Automation of vendor master management and payment process. Implementation of softwares like OCR for process development. An opportunity in GST implementation. Friendly work culture but the pay scale was low. Good colleagues and guiding seniors. Supportive HR. Flexible Working hours. Good measures taken during COVID and work from home facility was immediately given in Mar-2020.
Pros
Flexi hours
Cons
Low pay scale
I worked with WNS from 2009 to 2013 and it was pathetic when it came to salary considering the numbers of hours we slog our backs taking phone call in the call center, plus the senior management is very strict and does micro management at peak, it is like being in a jail with strict break timings, If you are late by fews seconds it will impact your performance rating for that month. If you miss your cab it impacts your performance, anything and everything impacts your performance which is not fair at all
Pros
Only pro I can think of is that makes you very dicsiplined
Cons
Many - Low salary, bad management, no work life balance
Its very amazing experience with WNS. I am really thankful to be the part of it. Nice place for work. The environment in company is awesome. Friendly nature of team leads.
Pros
Free gifts
Cons
5 DAYS Working in a week .Good incentives And Unexpected Overtime is just Amazing to earn.Need Strong read skill to Understand Policy.Co-workers are very Helpful for learning Process.
Pros
Free Launches and Skill Adhesive Training.
Cons
Medical Facilities and Cafeteria Available.
Worst environment with more stress work and providing same salary for years without any hike .i suggest everyone noT to join in this organisation please
Cons
Very good and well company...all the staff and very nice company ,the company is looking very classic , the team leaders , quality associates ,managers all are very good persons
Work culture is sincerely pathetic at this company. Company treats its employees like vermins and cockroaches.Salary is the most lowest in the industry with no night shift allowance for 6 months and overall pathetic experience.
Pros
Cons
Low salary, no night shift allowance for 6 months, no work-life balance at all.
It was good but sometimes higher authorities are little biased.They will help you in whichever you need related to work but when it comes to understanding and patience with your process.they are not
Pros
free meal
Cons
short breaks, lots of work
Lots of inner poltics specially in Tropical process, shipping logistics department. Worst peoples and worst management. No appreciation, no growth. People do not value your work.
My profile was a bit stressful but it was a good experience. I have learned many things here. Managers have been pretty good and supportive at every point so the stress was not a matter of concern.
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Managers and TL are very rude and impolite. Extreme work pressure. Incomplete information about work. Pathetic experience. Will never join ths firm again and never ever refer anyone to work here.
Cons
Long hours work time plus forceful O.T . They don't have any pros worst place to work
The company was so goodWns it's a dream of my lifeWns is the bestest company in nashik cityI m very happy if I join this company It's a perfect in any manner
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hour
They provide you the complete training before you get on the floor and start working for the clientsYours seniors are always available to help you if you have any query
Pros
Free lunches and dinner on some occasions
Cons
Stress-free work
I am talking about the IT department. There are hardly any projects to work on and if you do not lick the managers no matter whether you know anything or not you won't survive. Managers are totally incompetent and they do not even have the capability to run a team of 2 people still they are ruling the BU. Interviews are held for developers and they are taken by the infra guys :) and in case infra is not available they are directly hired. But the only criteria is they are either related to the Directors or Top management. There is nothing to learn here. Only one product which was acquired by value edge and now more than 70% of the old employees have left within one year and others are following suite.I won't recommend WNS for anyone unless they don't have a job..play it on your risk or if you are a girl this is a best place as managers will revolve around them 90% of their time and they also get free pick up and drops courtesy again the managers.
Pros
Atleast they have a place where employees can sit and eat food
Cons
Director is egoistic and thinks every employee who works for WNS is their personal slave
The Process I worked for was not at all transparent, HR was uncooperative and would not provide any clear responses to queries, poor man management and no sense of work life balance or proper leave policies (no Sick leaves), unclear appraisal policies and unfair incentive policies. The employee transport was erratic and pathetic as well.
I have a good experience with WNS GLOBAL PVT LTD at work, however at every interval they provided employees development program and treat well with the employee. The environment was very good as compare to all the companies where i worked. so like to join again WNS. The most important part of the job was every when we complete our task before the interval then we go to play TT and enjoyed a lot with WNS that was unforgettable movement. i like to regain those movements.
Pros
We had a one time lunch when we joined WNS
Cons
Its ok for long hour