WNS Global Services logo

Clear
Work-Life Balance

Found 512 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,623 reviews

Productive and fun environment

Treasury CMS and payment process. Automation of vendor master management and payment process. Implementation of softwares like OCR for process development. An opportunity in GST implementation. Friendly work culture but the pay scale was low. Good colleagues and guiding seniors. Supportive HR. Flexible Working hours. Good measures taken during COVID and work from home facility was immediately given in Mar-2020.

Pros

Flexi hours

Cons

Low pay scale

Good company to work for .Good work life balance

Pretty good experience so far.Managers are friendly.Very good opportunities for learning.Good work life balance.Very friendly colleagues and good work culture

Overall good experience

Work culture is good, I enjoyed my tenure with the organisation and would happy to work again.. if you work well organisation provide learning and growth both. I joined as an associate and last designation with the organisation was assistant manager

Such a good company to start work

M getting transferred to Tamil Nadu rather I would never taught of leaving this company. Good working environment, management is very helpful and supportive

Nice

It is very nice company for women's. Work culture very friendly.the only thing is that salary half portion of rating based. Overall I m happy for wns.

Fun working

Management was very supportive at work. team mates are awesome , and helps in each others work . i learnt lot of new technologies and management skills through training sessions which are conducted in WNS

WNS is good company. In your initial stage of job, you can join this company for experience purpose.

The company is good. Work culture they follow is also good but in terms of breaks and work floor hours is not good. I would suggest increase 15min extra in shift and increase the break time so that employees can be satisfied with work culture that WNS follows.

Pros

Every employee should get free lunch coupons

Cons

Short time for break

Management is Biased

I work in a team and I mind my Business, Team leader had a girlfriend of her in the team that she used to hung around with, and so on, work was distributed as she felt about it, and the decisions for action were taken biased.

productive and fun to work

its an excellent place for freshers i loved to work here. enjoy the job at Wns global servces . i used to work here. any one can work here . so i lived

An Opportunity to learn and Excel

Good learning package and opportunity to learn many things and enjoying fun activities. Work culture and facilities to employees are good with high standard of employee security.

Jobs at WNS Global Services

See more jobs

Relaxed & Fun with work

It's a very good place to work with peace. Seniors were very good. Very supportive colleague. All together it's a great place to work and enjoy your life like anything.

Good exposure

Good corporate culture and exposure too. There are many departments.Mostly operates in kpo and financial services. Internal transfers in different departments is available.

Productive Learning Relax

Good Atmosphere with learning Work culture. Great insurance process in part of leaning and delivering the result as per customer requirement.Nice place to work management is good in term of leaves and work allocation.

Relaxed with no growth

Very slow work culture with less chance of growth. Work is not at all exciting, and will not be challenging enough for anyone. Management is decent enough.

good work environment

i feel good when i start my day with good helpful people.i learn more as per my side feel good when complete my task assign my seniors,good work environment.

Pros

work culture

Cons

extend shift when work more

Good

Hi Good working place. Managers are good. Good supportive staff. They giving good package. Good working conditions. Support I'v

Pros

Xyz

Cons

Xyz

Competition and productive

Management is very helpful and work environment is very nice. Learned new challenges with innovative way. Workculture s supportive and helpful. Even on hardest time we stretch our shift and get paid for overtime.

Pros

important training on free cost and timing also good

Cons

sometime long hours.

Chill environment and friendly workplace

Management is good, workplace culture is casual and friendly ,good cafeteria though transport facilities can be improved. Overall great place to work.

Wns Global Service

Wns is good for the freshers and also working environment is nice but be aware for inner politics. People are very friendly and helpful. But job security is less any time they through you out I seen one of my friend lost his job for a very simple reason.

Very Dynamic, quick to learn, free to changes and feedback, very positive and self motivated. Always try to excel my targets and learn more. Good training and recognition. Environment good.

Nice and enjoyable

Cool work culture and cool management to work with. Learnt many new things from there. Met new people. Very nice staff and nice work environment. Good to work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare WNS Global Services with