WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews

Found 1,836 reviews matching the search
One of the most Respectable and oldest BPO in India.Management is always approachable, however you need to follow protocol.You get to learn a lot. Good experience.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Rotational shifts
management was not that good but apart from that everything was fine worst experience with transport. due to the shift time, there was no time for personal time
WNS was a great work experience. The benefits were great and the co workers were very friendly. The challenges at WNS were a decent schedule for new hires and the management team. I felt as if the other co workers cared more about assisting than the management.
I was working with wns for 6 months but they are not trained me on all the line of business. Peoples are freindly. Manager talk to us politely and his behaviour was good toward ua.
At beginning there are more things to learn,at some time you need to move on and think of growth aspects also. Work culture was good. Most enjoyable part was u get weekly 2 days off. ie on Sat & Sun.
Pros
Good learning experience
Cons
for freshers or beginners they need to move on n search for better prospects.
I have less experience that's why I don't much talk about company but all management is very good. They give me training and they teach me how to work and how to behave good with other employees
Some processes are good some are bad. Everyone has a different experience. They have work work life balance but they don't give good appraisals or year end bonuses. They only believe in cost cutting.
The atmosphere in my process Was friendly motivational.. Management Is really very helpful in every situation whether officially or out of office Good Trainers
As a fresher it's been good journey at WNS. I mean that it is good only for freshers who are completed their studies and looking for start the kick for career and opportunity. If anyone looking for new learning and want to face new challenges, it is not correct platform to learn. Administration was good regarding any responses towards clearing the issues ASAP.
I would glad to join with WNS once again in future if it requires me as an employee. Overall nice work environment. I will recommend each an every job seeker to try once in WNS for their bright future.
I working in WNS Pvt Ltd for 1 year it was good experience for me. There extra activities Saturday is weekend. Work level is little bit stressful. Rush gor completing projects. Competition is very high betweey employees
WNS is a very good firm, and it give opportunity to people within organization to show case there skills, in-house promotion is the key of this organization.
Friendly Environment for work, good experience in TEAM work , I like the company, I learnt from a lot from team members, trainers also friendly with employees, excellent company.
Wns is a good company to work with. It was my pleasure to work with such a multi national company. The work environment was very friendly. Also the team which i was working was excellent.
It was great working here. My Assistant Manager was very helpful. Training was very good. Trainer really helped us understand the application and learn them before hitting the floor.
I am suggested Wns beside it is good company no work load it is providing good environment good support good learn skill and you are more incentive. It is very good.
Good
Good
It was good experience working with WNS, though the pay was not that impressive. It is best for the freshers to join as there are lots of trainnings, career building stuff and lot of things to learn. Must recommended for freshers.
Work life balance. Politics depends on your manager.Lukily i had good bunch of collegues. Management is poor Place is ruled by policies hence it is good but bad at the same time. No healthy bonuses.
I would say its a place you will see colloboration among employees, Peers and even client level. We give our first preference to Client , however give the same preference to people.
WNS GLOBAL SERVICES best company to work many activities, salary on time, weekly off,less working hours, comfortable shifts,learn new things good place to work
Good organisation to start your career. Pros: Growth opportunities, learning, better work life Cons: Below average payout, poor transport facilities