WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews

Found 1,836 reviews matching the search
One of the most Respectable and oldest BPO in India.Management is always approachable, however you need to follow protocol.You get to learn a lot. Good experience.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Rotational shifts
Best place to work and grow. Management is good and friendly. Encourage to learn more. Best training modules. Best work culture. HR department also polite and helpful.
Productive and flexible working hours, supportive team members and senior employees, overall fun and relax environment. Facility of food and cultural activity. Overall very cathartic experience under the tutelage of our senior employees.
good work to place. They are good for service. HR Policies are good. Management also good. Transport facility available. Good working place. Nice folks
Poor work culture, poor management, unfair remuneration, high iteration, no work life balance, no growth prospects, employees are the least of their priorities
Friendly environment Helpful colleagues Nice Management Good Canteen Facility Healthy environment Good people to work with Nice location and ambiance.
Due to night shifts from past 3 years I am not happy with my Job. Rest its fine. Transport facility is pathetic.. I spend arpund 1.30 hours in one side travel.. there is no work life balance.
I have nothing to mention here. It's overall positive. Thanks for allowing me to review the company in which I work... Thanks a lot for your patience in playing with my patience.
Learned to handle team and managing team,. Learned Operations management, do quality checks and process training new joinees. Given the liberty of handling the team.
On my review ,while working in WNS . I completed different certification program. I find work culture is normal as compare to other companies. Just not satisfy with the growth structure as compare to salary and position.
Workplace culture is good Most happening time spend in organisation Management is good Open opportunities for implementation of new ideas Helpful Team members
good place to work for freshers and no stress if you make friends then it will be so joyful and as usual hikes like every company and i will prefer this as the best company for freshers.
Working at wns was good. No work pressure. Salary is om time. Saturday and sunday fixed off. Good working at wns. No technical growth. Old technologies.
Growth is slow and the balance between personal life and job life is hampered Did not find self growth opportunities and salary is good for the new agents
WNS as a company has a strong reputation in the BPO industry. It is a great company to learn and grow in your career path. One has to consistent in performance and eager to learn new things.
Pros
stability of job
Cons
less(not much) salary as per market standards
I call it has my second home. Great experience. Was well groomed working with best supportive team. WNS has taught me a lot in terms of how to balance my work and life. Gives ability to create an opportunity to explore your talent.
Nop transport available with no cost, relax shift timings, almost like government job, flexibility for female staff, food is ok, management is as you work
Pros
Super
Cons
I have learned Galileo however here in WNS I was trained in Amadeus which was new for me and also have learned rebooking through Transview and other system
Various client with client but mostly the process are relative to excel oriented and very less opportunities to move other process, Salary is also very less compared with others.
Pretty good experience so far.Managers are friendly.Very good opportunities for learning.Good work life balance.Very friendly colleagues and good work culture
Not the best of the company if considering salary as a parameter. But as a well established organisation it very well feels like working for it. Employee engagement is decent and the HR policies are great.