Wolters Kluwer

Wolters Kluwer Employee Reviews

India60 reviews

Okay

It’s okay to work for. Not much in terms of benefits and sometimes work is very stressful payment can be more competitive and benefits can be increased for employees.

Good work and learning opportunities

Work life balance and healthy work environment. Flexibility to work on different technologies. Management have clear idea on your future work and technology.

Stay away

I cannot waste any more of my time writing a review about these guys but I want to save other people from falling prey. Due to some terrible curse of your late ancestors, you might end up choosing this company. However, keep attending interviews and quit within 3 months. God bless you.

Very good company

This is one of the top product company, offers good compensation, culture and benefits are nice, management is excellent. It is in expanding phase in lockdown also many employees joined the organisation

Good Company

Great working experience Supporting people /Management Good work life balanceStd practices are followed in product developmentIncrements are descent

Perfect work life balance

Good option if you are interested in pursuing any other course and looking forward to gain much qualification.No work pressure. Just 3-4 months a year.

Pros

Perfect work life balance

Cons

No growth, no scope to learn, poor and biased management, lack of career advancement

The Learning Hub for Freshers

Work-life balance is good. Best company for freshers to join and learn technology. The products are well built and vast to explore. Really enjoyed working here.

Pros

Friday lunch, Year end party and awards, Gifts on Diwali

Cons

Scrum masters micro-manage you sometimes, Less pay compared to market.

Productive work culture

Number of benefits along with learning. Work life balance was great.Technical implementation of DevOps activities helped to grow my skillsTeam and management is very supportive

Good place with absolute work life balance

True work life balance. No micromanagement. Friendly management. But only drawback is there won't be proper response from management. Technology learning is minimal. We have to learn by self interest.

Decent work life balance

good stability and work environment. friendly colleagues and collaborative environment. it is slow to new changes and so can be annoying for some, but it is steady and stable.

Excellent work environment.

I had an excellent manager and global demand generation team. Opportunities to grow within and cross functionally. Exposure to global markets. Employee wellness programs

Productive and Fun place

Productive and Fun place. Very Collaborative. Lots of learning opportunities. Helpful HR organization. Hands on Management team. Productive and fun place.

Good work place

It's a good company to work with. They have a good culture and work life balance. I have worked with the company for 5 yrs I got good learning exp. And growth.

workwise everywhere it's the same, but apart from this people do have time for the family and enjoyment, frequent travels are included many more things

Overall work experience is very good at Wolters Kluwer.

The company helps for the individual growth of the employees and indeed a growth of Company. Working culture is amazing with the perfect managerial team. Happy to be part of Wolters Kluwer.

Best Place to work

Working in Wolters Kluwer from the last 7.5 years and never has any issue with anything in the company. pay scale is quite good and learning opportunity for QA is very good.

Overall a Good Company for Intial Exposure

Decent Management The HR Practices are bureaucratic Performance Appraisal is too subjective and non transparent Decent Salary Structure Good work life balance Decent Salary

the best part was no shift work.

the management was equivalent for every employee in terms of adherence of shift timing. every employee was doing general shift, so that everyone should have personal life too.

Good Exposure

Good Exposure.There was severe Bandwidth issues because of which I was unable to handle everything. at the same time.And there was no much support from Local Management

Pros

Good learning

Cons

Long extended Hours and calls at very odd times

Productive and competitive place to work

At my position, my day started with the Scrum standup calls for the different product/module teams briefing the previous day's work and planning for the day ahead. Sometimes, it was to discuss the task in hand especially and kind of bug fixing or hot fixes came overnight. I have learned at lot while working with the management on various fronts. Management was spread across geographical locations so had a good chance to engage a lot while working with those guys. The hardest part of the job was motivate the team members , despite the adverse situations, and make sure they learn from mistakes and march forward with their learnings from the difficult situations. Seeing the deliveries in time with minimum bugs was the most enjoyable part after working so hard during the on going sprints.

Great for work/life balance not so much for career growth

Great option if you're looking for job security with work/life balance. Growth and learning are limited. Working on niche products has its advantages as well as disadvantages.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wolters Kluwer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Wolters Kluwer with

• Wolters Kluwer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?