Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer Employee Review

Productive and competitive place to work

October 22, 2018
At my position, my day started with the Scrum standup calls for the different product/module teams briefing the previous day's work and planning for the day ahead. Sometimes, it was to discuss the task in hand especially and kind of bug fixing or hot fixes came overnight. I have learned at lot while working with the management on various fronts. Management was spread across geographical locations so had a good chance to engage a lot while working with those guys. The hardest part of the job was motivate the team members , despite the adverse situations, and make sure they learn from mistakes and march forward with their learnings from the difficult situations. Seeing the deliveries in time with minimum bugs was the most enjoyable part after working so hard during the on going sprints.
March 19, 2021
Software Engineer (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Work-life balance is good. Best company for freshers to join and learn technology. The products are well built and vast to explore. Really enjoyed working here.
Pros
Friday lunch, Year end party and awards, Gifts on Diwali
Cons
Scrum masters micro-manage you sometimes, Less pay compared to market.
December 2, 2020
DevOps Lead (Former Employee) - Pune India
Number of benefits along with learning. Work life balance was great.Technical implementation of DevOps activities helped to grow my skillsTeam and management is very supportive
June 3, 2020
Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
True work life balance. No micromanagement. Friendly management. But only drawback is there won't be proper response from management. Technology learning is minimal. We have to learn by self interest.
  1. Productive and competitive place to work